Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mosaic & Breakup
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 46
ohhhhh yes this is a TREAT
ohhhhh yes this is a TREAT
============================================ RoU2tSY.png
horse
» he / him
» +17 fr time
[quote name="Natron" date="2020-07-23 05:19:30" ] Speaking of Ancient/Modern genes, could we please get Fade/Blend and Lionfish/Noxtide on Ancients!! Capsule, Scales and Okapi would be great too >:^))) [/quote] Yes! I would love to see this on Gaolers and Banescales! ^J^
Natron wrote on 2020-07-23 05:19:30:
Speaking of Ancient/Modern genes, could we please get Fade/Blend and Lionfish/Noxtide on Ancients!! Capsule, Scales and Okapi would be great too >:^)))

Yes! I would love to see this on Gaolers and Banescales! ^J^
and on my birthday,,,fr I love you
and on my birthday,,,fr I love you
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
Oh boy, can't wait for these to be released to everyone in 3 months!
Oh boy, can't wait for these to be released to everyone in 3 months!
I'm collecting Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, and Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds dragons! And (somewhat) breeding the ships!
YES! I wanted these as moders for so long! Thanks team! [emoji=heart size=1]
YES! I wanted these as moders for so long! Thanks team!
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
These were some of my least favorite genes (just due to the high contrast and how hard they are to work with) - but now that they've moved to all the dragons, I'm excited to see how well the other genes compliment them!
These were some of my least favorite genes (just due to the high contrast and how hard they are to work with) - but now that they've moved to all the dragons, I'm excited to see how well the other genes compliment them!
output_43i3Yr.gif
Aww I liked the concept of ancient-only genes :(
Aww I liked the concept of ancient-only genes :(
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
Oooo, nice genes as usual. [s]I definently new that these genes existed on gaolers hehehehhe[/s] Ooo, Iris looks nice- [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=82&bodygene=58&breed=2&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=141&tertgene=0&winggene=58&wings=82&auth=1b845ad72653ccfdfab86a4ede37afc551c4cc3c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [morphology=879758]
Oooo, nice genes as usual. I definently new that these genes existed on gaolers hehehehhe

Ooo, Iris looks nice-
dragon?age=1&body=82&bodygene=58&breed=2&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=141&tertgene=0&winggene=58&wings=82&auth=1b845ad72653ccfdfab86a4ede37afc551c4cc3c&dummyext=prev.png
Not Found
Red-Breasted Hainu VjdktqS.png
S1cx8ZZ.png
ePOliyb.png
JMBy38q.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Ayup, I’m Jordan . Just some dumb child obsessed with Splatoon and music lol . DM me if you need anything, always happy to help !!
I hope this means moderns might get Ragged/tear eventually
I hope this means moderns might get Ragged/tear eventually
sig-145.png
url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2228365/1]UM/ Festival Accents for Sale Here![/url]
i dont wanna be that guy but mosaic on the modern breeds is just a more condensed marble/swirl - but then i didnt exactly like mosaic on gaolers so i'll just avoid using it UwU

what i'm more interested in is the results of the caption contest ;o;
i dont wanna be that guy but mosaic on the modern breeds is just a more condensed marble/swirl - but then i didnt exactly like mosaic on gaolers so i'll just avoid using it UwU

what i'm more interested in is the results of the caption contest ;o;
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 46