Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mosaic & Breakup
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45 46
Teal Mosaic on Male Skydancers appears to be invisible in the Scrying Workshop. Tried it on multiple dragons can't provide pics I'm on phone but maybe someone else can confirm it's not just me?
Teal Mosaic on Male Skydancers appears to be invisible in the Scrying Workshop. Tried it on multiple dragons can't provide pics I'm on phone but maybe someone else can confirm it's not just me?
he/they

adult
eng/hun
Encapsulated Mist
Now the night is coming to an end.
The sun will rise,
and we will try again.
Stay alive, stay alive, for me.
Bottled Bones
WOO finally
WOO finally
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
Heck yeah, been playing in the scryshop for half an hour already waitinf for the news update <3
Heck yeah, been playing in the scryshop for half an hour already waitinf for the news update <3
UvoSPaU.pngEgSsKCP.pngsdVKhGb.png
YES MY RIGHTS
YES MY RIGHTS
art-shop.png
cool!!
cool!!
90d312cdffacb978e659ef61f799f0dd199b83bc.png Please visit my hatchery and art shop!
sunny art studios: breeding cards
Hmm. Not a fan of Mosaic/Breakup in general because they're nearly the only genes that make my favorite colors look bad, but this gives me hope for Ragged/Tear or Chevron/Arrow appearing on the modern breeds someday :'D
Hmm. Not a fan of Mosaic/Breakup in general because they're nearly the only genes that make my favorite colors look bad, but this gives me hope for Ragged/Tear or Chevron/Arrow appearing on the modern breeds someday :'D
KmnIjfw.png
Yesss, I love these genes so much! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Yesss, I love these genes so much!
tumblr_nqi7ugRwjP1uy6rdio3_r1_400.png
FR+9
Adorbs Accents
Speaking of Ancient/Modern genes, could we please get Fade/Blend and Lionfish/Noxtide on Ancients!! Capsule, Scales and Okapi would be great too >:^)))
Speaking of Ancient/Modern genes, could we please get Fade/Blend and Lionfish/Noxtide on Ancients!! Capsule, Scales and Okapi would be great too >:^)))
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
WOAH! Love ittttttt
From the old to the new!
WOAH! Love ittttttt
From the old to the new!
78150769_mzjTR2KLyJusSDb.png

YES!

I particularly like this set because it offers colors different from the usual other accent colors for genes!

YES!

I particularly like this set because it offers colors different from the usual other accent colors for genes!
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45 46