Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mosaic & Breakup
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45 46
Teal Mosaic on Male Skydancers appears to be invisible in the Scrying Workshop. Tried it on multiple dragons can't provide pics I'm on phone but maybe someone else can confirm it's not just me?
Teal Mosaic on Male Skydancers appears to be invisible in the Scrying Workshop. Tried it on multiple dragons can't provide pics I'm on phone but maybe someone else can confirm it's not just me?
FR time +9

nb, He/Him
27 years old
23820.png
The sun will rise,
and we will try again.
Stay alive,
stay alive, for me.
13410.png
WOO finally
WOO finally
tumblr_pb04puzMLY1wvvm88o3_100.png 4VgiHmJ.gif
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
She/Her
INTP
FR+15 (16 for DST)
Probably Straight
Actually Not a Rickroll
4VgiHmJ.gif
Heck yeah, been playing in the scryshop for half an hour already waitinf for the news update <3
Heck yeah, been playing in the scryshop for half an hour already waitinf for the news update <3
YES MY RIGHTS
YES MY RIGHTS
art-shop.png
cool!!
cool!!
Hmm. Not a fan of Mosaic/Breakup in general because they're nearly the only genes that make my favorite colors look bad, but this gives me hope for Ragged/Tear or Chevron/Arrow appearing on the modern breeds someday :'D
Hmm. Not a fan of Mosaic/Breakup in general because they're nearly the only genes that make my favorite colors look bad, but this gives me hope for Ragged/Tear or Chevron/Arrow appearing on the modern breeds someday :'D
tumblr_nx1icxKIE41taer77o1_500.png
Yesss, I love these genes so much! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Yesss, I love these genes so much!
tumblr_nqi7ugRwjP1uy6rdio3_r1_400.png
FR+9
Adorbs Accents
Speaking of Ancient/Modern genes, could we please get Fade/Blend and Lionfish/Noxtide on Ancients!! Capsule, Scales and Okapi would be great too >:^)))
Speaking of Ancient/Modern genes, could we please get Fade/Blend and Lionfish/Noxtide on Ancients!! Capsule, Scales and Okapi would be great too >:^)))
IpxKv64.pngnuJliTX.pngBEga8iE.pngmsAUHDi.png
WOAH! Love ittttttt
From the old to the new!
WOAH! Love ittttttt
From the old to the new!
jCISGWY.png Dragons for sale!

YES!

I particularly like this set because it offers colors different from the usual other accent colors for genes!

YES!

I particularly like this set because it offers colors different from the usual other accent colors for genes!
When I say “angel” I don't mean the ninny ones that’re people with wings taped to their back, I mean the BIG ones with lots of arms and like, five heads. Ones with more than 40 wings. THOSE are the angels I want. Quality angels. Gucci seraphs. Not the dollar store 'human with wings and maybe a ring around their head'. Nah son, I shop designer. Only highest quality angels here. Holy, Holy, Holy cow are those some good angels.
I have an art shop but its closed rn
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45 46