Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mosaic & Breakup
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46
i was kinda confused to see this 'cause i forgot this was ancient-only originally, haha. really excited to have these for moderns! the colors are so much fun to work with
i was kinda confused to see this 'cause i forgot this was ancient-only originally, haha. really excited to have these for moderns! the colors are so much fun to work with
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
Aaahhhhhhhhhh yay for colour changing genes!

I know some people hate both of these with a passion, but I really like mosaic/breakup. Great work!
Aaahhhhhhhhhh yay for colour changing genes!

I know some people hate both of these with a passion, but I really like mosaic/breakup. Great work!
If I posted it, I'm subbed!
Wha... Mosaic/Breakup for normal draggos?
Awesome! :D :D :D
Wha... Mosaic/Breakup for normal draggos?
Awesome! :D :D :D
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
[color=#800040]Neat! Mosaic/Breakup is such a fun gene to use because of how colorful it is, so I'm happy that it's available for modern breeds now, too! [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1][/color]
Neat! Mosaic/Breakup is such a fun gene to use because of how colorful it is, so I'm happy that it's available for modern breeds now, too!
iIrk1Wj.png
sounds pretty good! although personally i feel weird about this being a modern gene as well now because i feel marble and swirl are very similar. nonetheless very cool!

edit: sooooo i messed around with some mosaic and marbled + swirl and breakup combos and i actually really want these to be a thing now <3 orchid / vermilion / fire seems like something id really like lol
sounds pretty good! although personally i feel weird about this being a modern gene as well now because i feel marble and swirl are very similar. nonetheless very cool!

edit: sooooo i messed around with some mosaic and marbled + swirl and breakup combos and i actually really want these to be a thing now <3 orchid / vermilion / fire seems like something id really like lol
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
Nice! Now we need Blossom on modern breads...
Nice! Now we need Blossom on modern breads...
owo
owo
VVM4XuM.png
Anyone else having issues with Mosaic in the Scrying workshop? A bunch of Skydancer M mosaic colours are missing. Example colours to try are White, Denim and Bronze.
Anyone else having issues with Mosaic in the Scrying workshop? A bunch of Skydancer M mosaic colours are missing. Example colours to try are White, Denim and Bronze.
fr please save my man [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=48&bodygene=58&breed=13&element=11&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=3&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=48&auth=25f5d7f0df0ffbd9bc73fff1bf76896158ceaaaa&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
fr please save my man

dragon?age=1&body=48&bodygene=58&breed=13&element=11&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=3&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=48&auth=25f5d7f0df0ffbd9bc73fff1bf76896158ceaaaa&dummyext=prev.png
U8dkiXo.jpg
[quote name="1st" date="2020-07-23 05:14:58" ] fr please save my man [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=48&bodygene=58&breed=13&element=11&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=3&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=48&auth=25f5d7f0df0ffbd9bc73fff1bf76896158ceaaaa&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/quote] Oh no! Let's find where his body went...
1st wrote on 2020-07-23 05:14:58:
fr please save my man

dragon?age=1&body=48&bodygene=58&breed=13&element=11&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=3&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=48&auth=25f5d7f0df0ffbd9bc73fff1bf76896158ceaaaa&dummyext=prev.png

Oh no! Let's find where his body went...
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46