Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, July 2020
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Nice!!!
Nice!!!
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
This is very cool! I'm really excited for the new items to be released eventually, and am eagerly anticipating to see what their descriptions will be. Especially the sheep ones.
This is very cool! I'm really excited for the new items to be released eventually, and am eagerly anticipating to see what their descriptions will be. Especially the sheep ones.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
Writer's Vista................................................................ i may want that more than the Golden Bantam Fangar D:
Writer's Vista................................................................ i may want that more than the Golden Bantam Fangar D:
to ping me, please type myrLa :o)

I stream Flight Rising on Twitch! Come hang out with the Sharkstars!
[quote][b]Ask the Team Answers[/b] Questions submitted to us through the "Ask the Team" category will be answered in our Community Updates.[/quote] Why aren't there any in this community update then. I highly doubt you ran out...
Quote:
Ask the Team Answers

Questions submitted to us through the "Ask the Team" category will be answered in our Community Updates.

Why aren't there any in this community update then. I highly doubt you ran out...
title_layer_middle_x2.png
Me: *Logging in to feed my dragons* An @ mention from Aequorin, why do I have an @ mention from Aequorin... [emoji=guardian confused size=1] [emoji=guardian scared size=1] Oh! [emoji=guardian laughing size=1] Oh! [emoji=guardian love size=1] [b]OH![/b] Aha, this is awesome, thanks so much for the feature! Made my day for sure.
Me: *Logging in to feed my dragons* An @ mention from Aequorin, why do I have an @ mention from Aequorin...

Oh!
Oh!
OH!

Aha, this is awesome, thanks so much for the feature! Made my day for sure.
doFoi94.png
I'm SO GLAD that the virtual choir got recognized. It was so fun working on that project with everyone!
I'm SO GLAD that the virtual choir got recognized. It was so fun working on that project with everyone!
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
Is the Killer Fanfish and the Currents Fanfish suppose to look exactly alike?
Is the Killer Fanfish and the Currents Fanfish suppose to look exactly alike?
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
Currents and Killer Fanfish have the same icons, it looks like?
Currents and Killer Fanfish have the same icons, it looks like?
FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
edit: haha completely MISSED the submission thread. oops

love the choir though!! y'all did a wonderful job <3
edit: haha completely MISSED the submission thread. oops

love the choir though!! y'all did a wonderful job <3
qdCQIro.pngP0VEIqV.pngXz09qHp.pngyIRig7j.png3xh4bF2.pngA5dZRXv.png
akshdfkds omg
akshdfkds omg
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17