Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, July 2020
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@GinIchimaru @Tyta
Thank you!! I'm really proud of the entire group, everyone did an amazing job, especially with @Unidra at the lead!
@GinIchimaru @Tyta
Thank you!! I'm really proud of the entire group, everyone did an amazing job, especially with @Unidra at the lead!
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
Glad to see that people appreciated my little piece! Huge shoutout to all the folks who made a choral arrangement and performance of it, it's really cool to see the community come together on something like that. We need more music around here!
Glad to see that people appreciated my little piece! Huge shoutout to all the folks who made a choral arrangement and performance of it, it's really cool to see the community come together on something like that. We need more music around here!
td9UiZS.png
@Aequorin

I changed my username recently from Gayskeleton09 to Skeleyon, I was one of the artists for the choir video, would it be okay to change it to my current username?

Thank you!
@Aequorin

I changed my username recently from Gayskeleton09 to Skeleyon, I was one of the artists for the choir video, would it be okay to change it to my current username?

Thank you!
3Lr6Rsp.png
Love the song :')
Love the song :')
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
This is an awesome community post! Everything is so beautiful!
This is an awesome community post! Everything is so beautiful!
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
Oh cool! A contest for writers! If I can think of any cool quips, I’m definitely joining the contest.
Oh cool! A contest for writers! If I can think of any cool quips, I’m definitely joining the contest.
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
Wow, that production of the Banescale song. Absolutely amazing and beautiful, congratulations to everyone's hard work!!
Wow, that production of the Banescale song. Absolutely amazing and beautiful, congratulations to everyone's hard work!!
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
Wow - nice to see the Banescale choir mentioned. It was great to be part of it. Everyone worked so hard on it especially @Ern and @unidra. "Search The Seas" was really fun too - thanks so much!
Wow - nice to see the Banescale choir mentioned. It was great to be part of it. Everyone worked so hard on it especially @Ern and @unidra. "Search The Seas" was really fun too - thanks so much!
ROyFQqy.png 80OIqGF.png ex42jy6.png Fbjt7w3.png Xv6uYrE.png ROyFQqy.png
Never participated in the fan-made festivals, bit I gotta admit that they seem very entertaining[emoji=coatl winking size=1]
Never participated in the fan-made festivals, bit I gotta admit that they seem very entertaining
cbQdPvX.png
thank you for being a happy place in trying times.
thank you for being a happy place in trying times.
2fU6Bbv.png 9VKtpsx.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17