Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, July 2020
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
@Tyta D'aww you're so nice! It was really fun making it and I'm glad everyone else enjoyed it [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@Tyta

D'aww you're so nice! It was really fun making it and I'm glad everyone else enjoyed it
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
@Ern @unidra @FliptheFrog @qwigoqwaga @Darkmoonbreeder @gn0me @Scylla
@Srysoar @zeffira @Zorua345 @Razatharia @GaySkeleton09 @SylphofHeart @DragonFeral @FlufferLover @FourLeaf @DarkSkytheDemon @Pac1fity @StorytellerIvy

Oh, man guys, the Banescale song was absolutely amazing! You all really outdid yourselves. The choir, artwork, and just the emotional flow behind it is beyond words. Kudos to you all as this is some outstanding work! Thank you for doing this! <3 <3

I am also looking forward to the tooltip contest! It's been a while since we've had one of those. :D
@Ern @unidra @FliptheFrog @qwigoqwaga @Darkmoonbreeder @gn0me @Scylla
@Srysoar @zeffira @Zorua345 @Razatharia @GaySkeleton09 @SylphofHeart @DragonFeral @FlufferLover @FourLeaf @DarkSkytheDemon @Pac1fity @StorytellerIvy

Oh, man guys, the Banescale song was absolutely amazing! You all really outdid yourselves. The choir, artwork, and just the emotional flow behind it is beyond words. Kudos to you all as this is some outstanding work! Thank you for doing this! <3 <3

I am also looking forward to the tooltip contest! It's been a while since we've had one of those. :D
oh my lord the choral piece is incredible... as a huge choir nerd im in AWE. you guys KILLED IT!
I can't believe it's virtual, you guys blend so well!! the solo was stunning too!!!
@ern @unidra huge props to you guys for composing and arranging!
oh my lord the choral piece is incredible... as a huge choir nerd im in AWE. you guys KILLED IT!
I can't believe it's virtual, you guys blend so well!! the solo was stunning too!!!
@ern @unidra huge props to you guys for composing and arranging!
Pale Pink Rose
+2 hours, she/her :)
there is no 'r' in my user!
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
[item=rusted iron pot] [b]Name:[/b] Rusted Iron Pot [b]Caption:[/b] [i]With just a little seasoning, this dish will be ready to help you season your next dish![/i]
Rusted Iron Pot
Name: Rusted Iron Pot
Caption: With just a little seasoning, this dish will be ready to help you season your next dish!
~Tumblr - Twitter - DA - FA - Weasyl~
@GinIchimaru @mPhish Thank you so much!
@GinIchimaru @mPhish Thank you so much!
LxbWmll.png
I finished the wrighting thing!
I finished the wrighting thing!
IdEM17V.pngv4cNH16.png
TAm2hpJ.pngvmrDRt6.png
US1RFG5.pngwcRfDbl.png
sZ62oj0.png
This is a really cool community post :0
This is a really cool community post :0
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
Daaang dudes who did the choral piece!!! I love y'alls voices! You rock!
Daaang dudes who did the choral piece!!! I love y'alls voices! You rock!
Star_signature1.png
Here is a small back story! Along time ago, a yellow cat with dark red markings was in a cave, she was washed down into the hole, along with a friend. Her name was Sunnyblush. soon after became Sunnystar. Her friends name was firepounce. But he soon died of wounds. Sunnystar had his kittens, in the clans. Anyways, she travelled in the cave, until she saw a red light. She was scared, but she knew that firepounce wouldn't be scared. She walked to the light. It was a red gem. Ruby. Sunnystar knew how rare they could be. She dug them up, and soon found her way out of the cave, carining the ruby's in a pouch. She brought them to the clans, and sold them for other things. Until she was banned for a crime she didn't commit. She ended up in sornieth. She soon started selling them there, she made some friends, and formed a clan. Ruby's decorated the walls and floors of the camp. [item=Ruby] [b]name:[/b][i] Ruby[/i], [b]caption:[/b][i] these Rubys are very beautiful, they shine bright in the light! So, let them shine! [/i]
Here is a small back story!

Along time ago, a yellow cat with dark red markings was in a cave, she was washed down into the hole, along with a friend. Her name was Sunnyblush. soon after became Sunnystar. Her friends name was firepounce. But he soon died of wounds. Sunnystar had his kittens, in the clans. Anyways, she travelled in the cave, until she saw a red light. She was scared, but she knew that firepounce wouldn't be scared. She walked to the light. It was a red gem. Ruby. Sunnystar knew how rare they could be. She dug them up, and soon found her way out of the cave, carining the ruby's in a pouch. She brought them to the clans, and sold them for other things. Until she was banned for a crime she didn't commit. She ended up in sornieth. She soon started selling them there, she made some friends, and formed a clan. Ruby's decorated the walls and floors of the camp.

Ruby
name: Ruby,
caption: these Rubys are very beautiful, they shine bright in the light! So, let them shine!
IdEM17V.pngv4cNH16.png
TAm2hpJ.pngvmrDRt6.png
US1RFG5.pngwcRfDbl.png
sZ62oj0.png
[item=crusty copper pot] [b]Name:[/b] Crusty Copper Pot [b]Caption:[/b] Surely you won't cook your meal with this...
Crusty Copper Pot
Name: Crusty Copper Pot
Caption: Surely you won't cook your meal with this...
Q5eZhV2.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17