Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, July 2020
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17
Flight Rising is such an amazing game. I have never played a game before that is so inclusive with its players until I was introduced to this one.

Even if I don't win the contest, thank you admins for the opportunity, and for making a game I will continue playing for years to come!

Edit: The art is so good asdfgh!! :DD
Flight Rising is such an amazing game. I have never played a game before that is so inclusive with its players until I was introduced to this one.

Even if I don't win the contest, thank you admins for the opportunity, and for making a game I will continue playing for years to come!

Edit: The art is so good asdfgh!! :DD

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCult Chat Room
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFree Human Art
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBump Babies (Adopts)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist-

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCheshire’s Cradle (Art)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFree Scenes
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifYe Olde Art Shoppe
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMA Wishlist
9286917-A-60-F5-43-FD-A3-D2-3-C93-D9-E750-B4.gif
[quote name="Qhersek" date="2020-07-09 14:41:14" ] @Aequorin Is it okay to submit multiple questions in one ticket, or would you prefer them separately? [/quote] @Qhersek, all in one is fine, please just specify in the title that you have multiple questions within the body of your ticket!
Qhersek wrote on 2020-07-09 14:41:14:
@Aequorin
Is it okay to submit multiple questions in one ticket, or would you prefer them separately?

@Qhersek, all in one is fine, please just specify in the title that you have multiple questions within the body of your ticket!
@Syceris, submissions posted in the update thread won't be considered. You'll need to [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2885076]post your caption in the submissions thread![/url][/b] [emoji=new friend size=1]
@Syceris, submissions posted in the update thread won't be considered. You'll need to post your caption in the submissions thread!
What an awesome community crunch!
What an awesome community crunch!
forum_signature.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2020-07-09 14:54:31" ] [quote name="Qhersek" date="2020-07-09 14:41:14" ] @Aequorin Is it okay to submit multiple questions in one ticket, or would you prefer them separately? [/quote] @/Qhersek, all in one is fine, please just specify in the title that you have multiple questions within the body of your ticket! [/quote] Sweet, thanks for the answer!
Aequorin wrote on 2020-07-09 14:54:31:
Qhersek wrote on 2020-07-09 14:41:14:
@Aequorin
Is it okay to submit multiple questions in one ticket, or would you prefer them separately?

@/Qhersek, all in one is fine, please just specify in the title that you have multiple questions within the body of your ticket!
Sweet, thanks for the answer!
mcv1OT0.pngcbEaekd.pngBkWc5Yp.png
Rpam6uj.pngSkTzFdT.pngKdmQUED.png
4Ij7XXB.gif
@Aequorin
Thank you I will move it over there
@Aequorin
Thank you I will move it over there
z63Jhjx.png
oooooo I'm excited!
oooooo I'm excited!
bouncy_water_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o1p4.gif1as7imW.pngjXBuOwe.jpg1as7imW.pngbouncy_water_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o1p4.gif
@Ern @unidra @FliptheFrog @qwigoqwaga @Darkmoonbreeder @gn0me @Scylla
@Srysoar @zeffira @Zorua345 @Razatharia @GaySkeleton09 @SylphofHeart @DragonFeral @FlufferLover @FourLeaf @DarkSkytheDemon @Pac1fity @StorytellerIvy

I CRIED SO MUCH AT THE BANESCALE SONG (and I know I'm not alone in this...) Your shared music is ethereal. Thank you so much for this beautiful piece. I think it was the perfect choice for a mixed choir!
@Ern @unidra @FliptheFrog @qwigoqwaga @Darkmoonbreeder @gn0me @Scylla
@Srysoar @zeffira @Zorua345 @Razatharia @GaySkeleton09 @SylphofHeart @DragonFeral @FlufferLover @FourLeaf @DarkSkytheDemon @Pac1fity @StorytellerIvy

I CRIED SO MUCH AT THE BANESCALE SONG (and I know I'm not alone in this...) Your shared music is ethereal. Thank you so much for this beautiful piece. I think it was the perfect choice for a mixed choir!
1fTWTjV.png
@Tyta

thank you! @unidra did like all the work tho :D
@Tyta

thank you! @unidra did like all the work tho :D
ihPM6dNs.png
@Tyta Aww, thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

@Darkmoonbreeder Hey, no short-changing yourself. You did the singing.

Just wanted to say I love the art that was posted. @Feinics I love your scrolling art!

Edit: I've been reading through the thread, and darn it, you guys are making me cry. You're all so sweet!
@Tyta Aww, thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

@Darkmoonbreeder Hey, no short-changing yourself. You did the singing.

Just wanted to say I love the art that was posted. @Feinics I love your scrolling art!

Edit: I've been reading through the thread, and darn it, you guys are making me cry. You're all so sweet!
d0rGoCE.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17