Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, July 2020
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17
Flight Rising is such an amazing game. I have never played a game before that is so inclusive with its players until I was introduced to this one.

Even if I don't win the contest, thank you admins for the opportunity, and for making a game I will continue playing for years to come!

Edit: The art is so good asdfgh!! :DD
Flight Rising is such an amazing game. I have never played a game before that is so inclusive with its players until I was introduced to this one.

Even if I don't win the contest, thank you admins for the opportunity, and for making a game I will continue playing for years to come!

Edit: The art is so good asdfgh!! :DD
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
[quote name="Qhersek" date="2020-07-09 14:41:14" ] @Aequorin Is it okay to submit multiple questions in one ticket, or would you prefer them separately? [/quote] @Qhersek, all in one is fine, please just specify in the title that you have multiple questions within the body of your ticket!
Qhersek wrote on 2020-07-09 14:41:14:
@Aequorin
Is it okay to submit multiple questions in one ticket, or would you prefer them separately?

@Qhersek, all in one is fine, please just specify in the title that you have multiple questions within the body of your ticket!
@Syceris, submissions posted in the update thread won't be considered. You'll need to [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2885076]post your caption in the submissions thread![/url][/b] [emoji=new friend size=1]
@Syceris, submissions posted in the update thread won't be considered. You'll need to post your caption in the submissions thread!
What an awesome community crunch!
What an awesome community crunch!
60eldD0.gif mlHpBMC.png
rix3ppo.png
R1dejfm.png
ypcKWM0.png
qhK4FYS.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_inline_pafumaKs2Z1r16a5d_540.pngSapling-Speaker.png
cLyqlLC.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2020-07-09 14:54:31" ] [quote name="Qhersek" date="2020-07-09 14:41:14" ] @Aequorin Is it okay to submit multiple questions in one ticket, or would you prefer them separately? [/quote] @/Qhersek, all in one is fine, please just specify in the title that you have multiple questions within the body of your ticket! [/quote] Sweet, thanks for the answer!
Aequorin wrote on 2020-07-09 14:54:31:
Qhersek wrote on 2020-07-09 14:41:14:
@Aequorin
Is it okay to submit multiple questions in one ticket, or would you prefer them separately?

@/Qhersek, all in one is fine, please just specify in the title that you have multiple questions within the body of your ticket!
Sweet, thanks for the answer!
@Aequorin
Thank you I will move it over there
@Aequorin
Thank you I will move it over there
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
oooooo I'm excited!
oooooo I'm excited!
rBM002b.gifBcnmqQk.gifr6aND2D.png9aVxwZo.pngKOTMkxd.pnguCEnQTB.gifUTxhrgi.gif
@Ern @unidra @FliptheFrog @qwigoqwaga @Darkmoonbreeder @gn0me @Scylla
@Srysoar @zeffira @Zorua345 @Razatharia @GaySkeleton09 @SylphofHeart @DragonFeral @FlufferLover @FourLeaf @DarkSkytheDemon @Pac1fity @StorytellerIvy

I CRIED SO MUCH AT THE BANESCALE SONG (and I know I'm not alone in this...) Your shared music is ethereal. Thank you so much for this beautiful piece. I think it was the perfect choice for a mixed choir!
@Ern @unidra @FliptheFrog @qwigoqwaga @Darkmoonbreeder @gn0me @Scylla
@Srysoar @zeffira @Zorua345 @Razatharia @GaySkeleton09 @SylphofHeart @DragonFeral @FlufferLover @FourLeaf @DarkSkytheDemon @Pac1fity @StorytellerIvy

I CRIED SO MUCH AT THE BANESCALE SONG (and I know I'm not alone in this...) Your shared music is ethereal. Thank you so much for this beautiful piece. I think it was the perfect choice for a mixed choir!
1fTWTjV.png
@Tyta

thank you! @unidra did like all the work tho :D
@Tyta

thank you! @unidra did like all the work tho :D
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
7fINQj7.gif
ihPM6dNs.png
@Tyta Aww, thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

@Darkmoonbreeder Hey, no short-changing yourself. You did the singing.

Just wanted to say I love the art that was posted. @Feinics I love your scrolling art!

Edit: I've been reading through the thread, and darn it, you guys are making me cry. You're all so sweet!
@Tyta Aww, thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

@Darkmoonbreeder Hey, no short-changing yourself. You did the singing.

Just wanted to say I love the art that was posted. @Feinics I love your scrolling art!

Edit: I've been reading through the thread, and darn it, you guys are making me cry. You're all so sweet!
LxbWmll.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17