Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Magister Regalia
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
[quote name="StormieTheDark" date="2020-07-07 11:28:34" ] where y'all gettin these new apparels? I can't find them at all... [/quote] Wait until the scalpers are done sniping them for mark ups in about 1.5 to 2 months, then you should be able to see them in the marketplace
StormieTheDark wrote on 2020-07-07 11:28:34:
where y'all gettin these new apparels? I can't find them at all...

Wait until the scalpers are done sniping them for mark ups in about 1.5 to 2 months, then you should be able to see them in the marketplace
I'm collecting Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, and Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds dragons! And (somewhat) breeding the ships!
I wish there was a green version of this!
I wish there was a green version of this!
bL3QrMq.png
My soul for a set of these in cream or ivory with gold accents...
My soul for a set of these in cream or ivory with gold accents...
Amayla wrote:
My username contains a zero, not a capital letter o!
6I5ajst.png
Oooohhhhh
Oooohhhhh
w33CcwM.pngEfr5bPb.pngv2WpsKj.pngoNi4OTA.png8r7mgXQ.png
[emoji=ridgeback love size=2]
kV9q7M8.gif
I need these in more colors already, can't wait another month for a green set aaaah[emoji=wildclaw sad size=1]
I need these in more colors already, can't wait another month for a green set aaaah
unknown-2.png
ooooo these new apparel outfitsssss, I need like 50

Thank you devs for the lovely update <3
ooooo these new apparel outfitsssss, I need like 50

Thank you devs for the lovely update <3
lightning.gif tumblr_osstieOhPG1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif
Call me Halo please ^w^

(Old) Gallery | Socials | She/Her
| Pet sims I play | Bored |
+3 FR Time | My FR Artshop! |
| Commision Me Here |
tumblr_osstieOhPG1v8lm95o1_75sq.gif lightning.gif
W8Kw4ri.png
pJMraxT.png
W8Kw4ri.png
Where is the p i n k, its a pretty set but please come out with a pink one for all my arcane dragons
Where is the p i n k, its a pretty set but please come out with a pink one for all my arcane dragons
alU7SjZ.pngtumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gifYdXahFO.gifc6ldplq.gifYdXahFO.giftumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gifbkS13OY.png
can somewon help me im trying to remove my female ridgbacks skin but when i whent to remove it it didnt show that it was on.this new update is cunfusing ;-;
can somewon help me im trying to remove my female ridgbacks skin but when i whent to remove it it didnt show that it was on.this new update is cunfusing ;-;
[quote name="StormieTheDark" date="2020-07-07 11:28:34" ] where y'all gettin these new apparels? I can't find them at all... [/quote] The magister apparel is available to be made in Baldwin's - as to the rest - I really don't know!
StormieTheDark wrote on 2020-07-07 11:28:34:
where y'all gettin these new apparels? I can't find them at all...

The magister apparel is available to be made in Baldwin's - as to the rest - I really don't know!
tiered1_100px.png
badge1_100px.png
badge2_100px.png
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62