Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Magister Regalia
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 61 62
this is a bit late, but wow are these cool! I already have some ideas--nice job, guys!
this is a bit late, but wow are these cool! I already have some ideas--nice job, guys!
As someone who really likes mages and warlocks, and didnt feel there were enough mage apparel previously, THIS IS AMAZING. I hope we will get more colors in the future for this apparel because I already want thousands.

Not sure if I understand the decision to make Woodland Turkeys now appear all the time in the Boreal Woods, but hey, turkey....
As someone who really likes mages and warlocks, and didnt feel there were enough mage apparel previously, THIS IS AMAZING. I hope we will get more colors in the future for this apparel because I already want thousands.

Not sure if I understand the decision to make Woodland Turkeys now appear all the time in the Boreal Woods, but hey, turkey....
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
Boy, I like thisss
Boy, I like thisss
3adgzZD.pnggE96VFA.pngGJVtuPg.png
GIQnAA5.pngSM9WJh6.pngAMyO6Hf.png
Chefs kiss
Chefs kiss
Die of Bargaining julien
. they/them
. sapphic
. witch
. avatar
What's the big deal with the word psion here?? The rings and robes scream "MAGIC USER" to me jfgklsdsjfdgsd
What's the big deal with the word psion here?? The rings and robes scream "MAGIC USER" to me jfgklsdsjfdgsd
vckV4Hu.pngnbYcIeA.png
These look really good!
These look really good!
ice_1.pngnature_0.pnglight_3.pngnature_2.png
I'm not really into these sets, but ENCHANTED RINGS are HOT!!! [emoji=gaoler love size=2] Wish there were a set with green colored smoke [emoji=gust size=1] for wind/plague/nature aesthetic!
I'm not really into these sets, but ENCHANTED RINGS are HOT!!!
Wish there were a set with green colored smoke for wind/plague/nature aesthetic!
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
I'm 3 days late, but at least I can brew the whole Magister Set.
I'm 3 days late, but at least I can brew the whole Magister Set.
4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
9R3kL.gifK4wPx.gifWNYSI.gifDyDQf.gifseEif.gifanTel.gifLXhsd2.png8iOxg2.pngy2JP42.pngmepHR2.png7IdwT2.pngAHJnT2.pngy3FIr1.pngmbrnk1.pngXAMhI1.pngVWSUP1.pngVguVA1.pngQcNhA1.png
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
Late, but I gotta say I love these. The clothes especially. I feel like I'm gonna use the tail and collar pieces a lot!
The rings i'm not as much of a fan because they don't fit my aesthetic, but I do like them still! It's nice to have a not-grasp-shaped, but still grasp-like, all-year round apparel, if I make sense?
Overall great sets, love the adding of more apparel, can't wait to see the recolors!

Also curious about why the turkey decision was taken but hey. Free turkey I guess!
Late, but I gotta say I love these. The clothes especially. I feel like I'm gonna use the tail and collar pieces a lot!
The rings i'm not as much of a fan because they don't fit my aesthetic, but I do like them still! It's nice to have a not-grasp-shaped, but still grasp-like, all-year round apparel, if I make sense?
Overall great sets, love the adding of more apparel, can't wait to see the recolors!

Also curious about why the turkey decision was taken but hey. Free turkey I guess!
khqthzK.png _ Hatchery
Progen Lineage
Fodder Rescue
Sell me dragons
100 Hatchlings
_ B3xrNyB.png
I like these! Good for lore opportunity too- although I wonder what would happen to people who have dragons that don't fit the color of the item?

These are really cool though!
I like these! Good for lore opportunity too- although I wonder what would happen to people who have dragons that don't fit the color of the item?

These are really cool though!
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 61 62