Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Magister Regalia
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 61 62
Yippie
Yippie
awe yiss babey whispy things

bathrobes

also a new perfect outfit i can brew for Qana~!
awe yiss babey whispy things

bathrobes

also a new perfect outfit i can brew for Qana~!
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
@Taarnfalk

I think some players are taking the name Psion too literally. All of the court apparel sets seems to be named for advisors and scholars presumably to royalty. There are plenty of examples of historical advisors to royalty being astrologers, soothsayers and even those who claimed to have extra-ordinary mental abilities. I think it fits in just fine.
@Taarnfalk

I think some players are taking the name Psion too literally. All of the court apparel sets seems to be named for advisors and scholars presumably to royalty. There are plenty of examples of historical advisors to royalty being astrologers, soothsayers and even those who claimed to have extra-ordinary mental abilities. I think it fits in just fine.
5ZlCPH.png
Please note: When pinging me the first 'letter' in my name is a zero.
50IPcx.gif
My Familiar Trading Thread!
s2WAwm3.png
Jeez why are people getting so worked up over the names for apparel? Do what you want with it, who cares what the name is! There's only so many variations of 'advisor' they can use, and the 'magister' one also doesn't fit the advisor theme (it's basically a scholar). The names are just to help separate them. Personally, I think the name is cool! I've never heard of it before.
Jeez why are people getting so worked up over the names for apparel? Do what you want with it, who cares what the name is! There's only so many variations of 'advisor' they can use, and the 'magister' one also doesn't fit the advisor theme (it's basically a scholar). The names are just to help separate them. Personally, I think the name is cool! I've never heard of it before.
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
this is spicy
this is spicy
IBHaGUE.gif5C5FJH0.gif5kRkxhJ.pngDPrCB0j.gif
Man, I love this new apparel set.
Man, I love this new apparel set.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
Sick! They’re such nice sets, I’ll have to chase after some this time [emoji=amber mosquito size=1]
Sick! They’re such nice sets, I’ll have to chase after some this time
whisp-magicksial-2.png
Heyo, I'm
Magick!

he/she/they
interchangeably

>:3c
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
Sick! They’re such nice sets, I’ll have to chase after some this time [emoji=amber mosquito size=1]
Sick! They’re such nice sets, I’ll have to chase after some this time
whisp-magicksial-2.png
Heyo, I'm
Magick!

he/she/they
interchangeably

>:3c
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
Wow!!! All the apparel is sooo beautiful! You can see all the time and skill that went into these <3 <3 <3
Wow!!! All the apparel is sooo beautiful! You can see all the time and skill that went into these <3 <3 <3
The apparel is sooooo fricken pretty!!!!! AAAA
The apparel is sooooo fricken pretty!!!!! AAAA
50027313-70-F2-43-D9-82-A8-1-ADC374-D795-D.pngLittle-art-shop-icon.png81-C46502-A45-B-4-A84-BD72-4-A4-A8-F6-E73-B3.pngLittle-wishlist-icon.pngaccent-shop.png
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 61 62