Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2020
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 53 54
The skins for this festival are beautiful. Once again, Light never disappoints. I'm de[b]light[/b]ed to see angelic themes [emoji=coatl scared size=1]
The skins for this festival are beautiful. Once again, Light never disappoints.

I'm delighted to see angelic themes
A logo with two small green sprouts and the title Spontaneous Sprouts
Cute crab!! But zodiac...hm. I hope they all get recolors at some point for their actual matching elements tbh. Lightning lion does not appeal to me at all...
Cute crab!! But zodiac...hm. I hope they all get recolors at some point for their actual matching elements tbh. Lightning lion does not appeal to me at all...
eWROVV6.png
Honorable mention......... (flushed emoji goes here)

All the skins that made it are very pretty! Happy Brightshine to you all :>
Honorable mention......... (flushed emoji goes here)

All the skins that made it are very pretty! Happy Brightshine to you all :>
Exusiai from Arknights, lying face-first on the ground. Her halo is a distance away from her. Bolt/Azzy/Nia
she/they | fr + 2 | avatar
I wish I could Lorem Ipsum my way through life like people Lorem Ipsum through their dragon bios. (picture source)
GYAAAA i won??? this is my first contest win i'm so happy :')))!!!!!
GYAAAA i won??? this is my first contest win i'm so happy :')))!!!!!
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
ZODIAC FAMILIARS

I'm so excited for Arcane and Aries (cries I have to wait so long for mine)

But uhhhh Capricorn. Have we talked about December yet? I'm guessing a bonus NotN familiar.
ZODIAC FAMILIARS

I'm so excited for Arcane and Aries (cries I have to wait so long for mine)

But uhhhh Capricorn. Have we talked about December yet? I'm guessing a bonus NotN familiar.
NOOOOOOOOO! Notn is Capricorn season! Are you telling me that the one month we won't have a festival zodiac familiar is MY BIRTHMONTH??

I may never recover from this slight. This is anti-Capricorn propaganda.

(In all seriousness, this is a delightful familiar theme and I am really looking forward to this year's festival season!)
NOOOOOOOOO! Notn is Capricorn season! Are you telling me that the one month we won't have a festival zodiac familiar is MY BIRTHMONTH??

I may never recover from this slight. This is anti-Capricorn propaganda.

(In all seriousness, this is a delightful familiar theme and I am really looking forward to this year's festival season!)
x1mD4Xh.pngzoCeqQ0.pngYyfc5Na.pngKgQ7j9D.pngm24-book.pngler7xW0.pnga7JKqlT.png7dOHDBn.png1vlwyTw.pngrjXEjPR.pngBXW0MaW.pngs8-m2-l15-m18-s19-m18-book.pngIQWnd9j.pngdk3PLcY.pngnfbTJzW.pnghU1vCt6.png
YOOOOO THIS FAMILIAR IS SO FREAKING DOPE I LOVE IT SO MUCH OMG.......

edit: i’m super excited for zodiac-inspired fams but idk how it’s gonna work for capris since NotN is in December... i also agree it would be great to get recolors for the signs’ actual elements please staff this idea is so goooodddd i want these fams to work well so badly </3
YOOOOO THIS FAMILIAR IS SO FREAKING DOPE I LOVE IT SO MUCH OMG.......

edit: i’m super excited for zodiac-inspired fams but idk how it’s gonna work for capris since NotN is in December... i also agree it would be great to get recolors for the signs’ actual elements please staff this idea is so goooodddd i want these fams to work well so badly </3
[ SHE / HER; + 9 HOURS ]

jjdT089.gif

*angelic shrieking as I buy twenty of the fest apparels*

*angelic shrieking as I buy twenty of the fest apparels*
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
Very very cool!! I think I like the direction flight familars are going this year >:]
Also very excited to collect scenes. This is my own malfunction but since I didn't collect vistas I never bought the festival ones... having scenes this year instead is very cool to me
Also very over the moon about the skin/accent picks this month. I always love light's selection :D
Very very cool!! I think I like the direction flight familars are going this year >:]
Also very excited to collect scenes. This is my own malfunction but since I didn't collect vistas I never bought the festival ones... having scenes this year instead is very cool to me
Also very over the moon about the skin/accent picks this month. I always love light's selection :D
Sooooo.... no new Joxar item this month??? Whatever happened to use seeing recolours of all stuff like all the first year festival items? Hello? Anyone? Bueller?
Sooooo.... no new Joxar item this month??? Whatever happened to use seeing recolours of all stuff like all the first year festival items? Hello? Anyone? Bueller?
tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o4_r1_100.png tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o2_r2_400.png tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o3_r1_100.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 53 54