Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Styled Manes & Rare Familiars
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45 46
New genes look awesome, but why only Gaoler? Gimme braids on my Skydancers /cry
New genes look awesome, but why only Gaoler? Gimme braids on my Skydancers /cry
7f151bf915e5919639eb38455070b3acdb081b27.png
oh how exciting!!
oh how exciting!!
ER5umxL.png
OMG! Braids for Gaoler!?! YES, YES, YES, YES, YES!!! And it is a treasure gene so I can get multiples quicker! Cool! The Gaoler on the update display is also cute with that background scene.
OMG! Braids for Gaoler!?! YES, YES, YES, YES, YES!!! And it is a treasure gene so I can get multiples quicker! Cool! The Gaoler on the update display is also cute with that background scene.
1052p.png I. BADGES
II. WISHLIST
III. SALES
oh my GOD those braids are SO!!!!!!!!!! COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [emoji=coatl love size=2]
oh my GOD those braids are SO!!!!!!!!!! COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
show me your tolkien dragons!!
Gbmy0Gp.gif
Gaoler braids!!!!! I love this!!!!!! Going to make myself some viking dragons aw yesssss!!!!!!!
Gaoler braids!!!!! I love this!!!!!! Going to make myself some viking dragons aw yesssss!!!!!!!
Braaaaaiiiddsssssss! <3
Braaaaaiiiddsssssss! <3
SQVdsFh.png_____Badge_1_-_Text.png______qoejUEl.png________3EopvJR.png
[size=2][color=#ab82c9]I LOVE THE BRAIDS!! and I cannot WAIT for the holiday-themed backgrounds! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I LOVE THE BRAIDS!! and I cannot WAIT for the holiday-themed backgrounds!
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
NEW FAMS!!! Got them all! ♥

Also love the wig! And I am so excited for the festival scenes!! I'm only sad thinking of how long I have to wait to get my Windy background!! T^T
NEW FAMS!!! Got them all! ♥

Also love the wig! And I am so excited for the festival scenes!! I'm only sad thinking of how long I have to wait to get my Windy background!! T^T
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
The Hellhound though o.O... it's gorgeous
The Hellhound though o.O... it's gorgeous
BRAIDS
BRAIDS
3DdP21.jpg
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45 46