Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Styled Manes & Rare Familiars
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
;3; I'm so excited!
;3; I'm so excited!
Hypha_FR_Signature_no_text.png
byglMgD.pngk6XadYv.png

2uq3ZkE.png

HUg2HbD.png

ih7flOs.png

kFRXDH6.png
WHOLESOME CONTENT
WHOLESOME CONTENT
Holiday Scenes sound great!
Holiday Scenes sound great!
db4tors-74b77e40-ccef-4a8e-9264-28caecc09a52.png
Ohhhh my god!
Ohhhh my god!
This is a good gene. Thank you! Love the familiars too!
This is a good gene. Thank you! Love the familiars too!
7862891.png ___
Winged
She/her
FR +3
I love pings c:
____ 51027181.png
aw yissssss, new birb
aw yissssss, new birb
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
interesting 0:
interesting 0:
[quote name="Lemonsinasoup" date="2020-06-18 20:42:58" ] Not sure I understand the emblems cycling, does that mean they'll be unavailable to buy during year 8, replaced with something else? That'd be nice. Also those braids are fantastic Ah I think I see, the scenes will be returning the following year, yes? That's really nice, if I understand it right! Scenes are a relatively big deal, and all. [/quote] They will be available to buy this holiday season (season 8), but next year (June 2021) they will not be returning and will be available only in Joxar's spare inventory. We are giving a one year heads-up so that people have an opportunity to stock up should they wish.
Lemonsinasoup wrote on 2020-06-18 20:42:58:
Not sure I understand the emblems cycling, does that mean they'll be unavailable to buy during year 8, replaced with something else? That'd be nice.

Also those braids are fantastic

Ah I think I see, the scenes will be returning the following year, yes? That's really nice, if I understand it right! Scenes are a relatively big deal, and all.

They will be available to buy this holiday season (season 8), but next year (June 2021) they will not be returning and will be available only in Joxar's spare inventory. We are giving a one year heads-up so that people have an opportunity to stock up should they wish.
It's all lovely!
It's all lovely!
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngiiadg18.png
Ahh, I love the new gene so much! And Golden Rocs are one of my favourite fams. I'm still out of Feats, through. Better luck next time :P (not seriously, I'd hate if I'd left with uncomplicated feats).
Ahh, I love the new gene so much! And Golden Rocs are one of my favourite fams. I'm still out of Feats, through. Better luck next time :P (not seriously, I'd hate if I'd left with uncomplicated feats).
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46