Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Sunparched Prowl 2020
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2020-06-11 07:01:01" ] [size=5][b]Dragon Profile Revamp[/b][/size] Just a quick note from the team: We are still reading and discussing the wealth of feedback we received after the launch of the [b]Dragon Profile Revamp[/b]. While the feature settles and experiences widespread use, our team has been in constant communication about possible [b]refinements/adjustments to the feature that will address as many community concerns as possible while maintaining balance with those who enjoy the original implementation[/b]. We want to thank everyone for making their voices heard and appreciate your patience while we make sure to tackle the feedback as thoughtfully and thoroughly as we can. [/quote] I am crying SO HARD, and it's HAPPY TEARS, we love yall so muchhhh aaaaaaaaah (TT-TT) Thanks for listening to us! I can't wait to see what the revamped revamp will look like! <3 Hearing from you guys that our discussions and suggestions are being heard makes my heart soar!
Xhaztol wrote on 2020-06-11 07:01:01:
Dragon Profile Revamp

Just a quick note from the team:

We are still reading and discussing the wealth of feedback we received after the launch of the Dragon Profile Revamp. While the feature settles and experiences widespread use, our team has been in constant communication about possible refinements/adjustments to the feature that will address as many community concerns as possible while maintaining balance with those who enjoy the original implementation. We want to thank everyone for making their voices heard and appreciate your patience while we make sure to tackle the feedback as thoughtfully and thoroughly as we can.

I am crying SO HARD, and it's HAPPY TEARS, we love yall so muchhhh aaaaaaaaah (TT-TT) Thanks for listening to us! I can't wait to see what the revamped revamp will look like! <3
Hearing from you guys that our discussions and suggestions are being heard makes my heart soar!
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
"-- these clever familiars will drop fairly commonly in the Coliseum and rarely during Hunting."

>looks at my five (5) runescar lynxes and three (3) scorchpaw prowlers that i have gotten exclusively through hunting

>hmm
"-- these clever familiars will drop fairly commonly in the Coliseum and rarely during Hunting."

>looks at my five (5) runescar lynxes and three (3) scorchpaw prowlers that i have gotten exclusively through hunting

>hmm
this always gets posted late :/
this always gets posted late :/
miku.pngshe/her -- came from mars -- nerd -- dergs verna.png
LoOKs KoOl
LoOKs KoOl
so many updates :O
cool!!
so many updates :O
cool!!
As a coli trainer, this is sweet, sweet news~~
As a coli trainer, this is sweet, sweet news~~