Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Sunparched Prowl 2020
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
[quote name="JinxFlux" date="2020-06-13 14:57:46" ] @MistressShadow Not a new game, just a mini event/holiday. Every year there's a hunting season because food is abundant, so meat has the chance to drop from coliseum monsters everywhere. But there's also the Scorchpaw Prowler and Runescar Lynx that are also on the hunt for meat so fairly commonly you'll get those as familiars from all the coliseum venues as well, or they can be found while hunting during the daily gathering everyone can do. The familiars and meat drops will leave the coli after the event is over but you can still rarely get the familiars while doing the daily food gathering when hunting. [/quote] Thank you for letting me know. :)
JinxFlux wrote on 2020-06-13 14:57:46:
@MistressShadow
Not a new game, just a mini event/holiday. Every year there's a hunting season because food is abundant, so meat has the chance to drop from coliseum monsters everywhere. But there's also the Scorchpaw Prowler and Runescar Lynx that are also on the hunt for meat so fairly commonly you'll get those as familiars from all the coliseum venues as well, or they can be found while hunting during the daily gathering everyone can do. The familiars and meat drops will leave the coli after the event is over but you can still rarely get the familiars while doing the daily food gathering when hunting.

Thank you for letting me know. :)
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko4_500.png
frankly, i want to know where these supposed "fairly common" cat familiars are because i haven't seen a single one so far
frankly, i want to know where these supposed "fairly common" cat familiars are because i haven't seen a single one so far
Wow! I got 3 cats in one day. :D
Wow! I got 3 cats in one day. :D
Happy Sunparched Prowl, everyone!
Happy Sunparched Prowl, everyone!
32261_by_helixrockets-dave4o8.png
Wow
Wow
oWo
oWo
Hi sorry for the bother
but throughout the duration of this min event, I have been level dragons to level 8 in the Mire venue, I have done this to around 50 dragons, two at a time so that's easily over 100 matches in the venue, but I have only received 2 fam drops for this event?
is there a bug or something that is causing this? since it's labeled as a "fairly common" drop I am kinda worried and a little sad as it feels like I'm missing out on a portion of this event.
thank you for reading
<3
Hi sorry for the bother
but throughout the duration of this min event, I have been level dragons to level 8 in the Mire venue, I have done this to around 50 dragons, two at a time so that's easily over 100 matches in the venue, but I have only received 2 fam drops for this event?
is there a bug or something that is causing this? since it's labeled as a "fairly common" drop I am kinda worried and a little sad as it feels like I'm missing out on a portion of this event.
thank you for reading
<3
tumblr_inline_oup3a1NuIl1rtxj2b_500.png
hooray!
hooray!
[quote name="pollaroid" date="2020-06-14 06:17:14" ] Hi sorry for the bother but throughout the duration of this min event, I have been level dragons to level 8 in the Mire venue, I have done this to around 50 dragons, two at a time so that's easily over 100 matches in the venue, but I have only received 2 fam drops for this event? is there a bug or something that is causing this? since it's labeled as a "fairly common" drop I am kinda worried and a little sad as it feels like I'm missing out on a portion of this event. thank you for reading <3 [/quote] @pollaroid I'd say you're experiencing terrible RNG! I've gotten the lynxes to drop pretty commonly, however, last year it took me a while to start getting them. Personally, I'd say these familiars are "uncommon" drops rather than "fairly common," but maybe I'm just not getting them as often as the developers intended, either.
pollaroid wrote on 2020-06-14 06:17:14:
Hi sorry for the bother
thank you for reading
<3
@pollaroid
I'd say you're experiencing terrible RNG! I've gotten the lynxes to drop pretty commonly, however, last year it took me a while to start getting them.

Personally, I'd say these familiars are "uncommon" drops rather than "fairly common," but maybe I'm just not getting them as often as the developers intended, either.
fo11Vhp.png
spicy
spicy
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28