Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Sunparched Prowl 2020
back just in time for meatheat! :D
back just in time for meatheat! :D
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
MEATHEAT
MEATHEAT
• mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
WlSYGS1.gif
Happy hunting, and happy training everyone :D
Happy hunting, and happy training everyone :D
lightning.gif tumblr_osstieOhPG1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif
Call me Halo please ^w^

(Old) Gallery | Socials | She/Her
| Pet sims I play | Bored |
+3 FR Time | My FR Artshop! |
| Commision Me Here |
tumblr_osstieOhPG1v8lm95o1_75sq.gif lightning.gif
W8Kw4ri.png
pJMraxT.png
W8Kw4ri.png
Appreciate the update on the Dragon Profile Revamp!

Just knowing the team is seeing our concerns and looking to find a solution that better satisfies more people makes dealing with any profile awkwardness much more manageable!
Appreciate the update on the Dragon Profile Revamp!

Just knowing the team is seeing our concerns and looking to find a solution that better satisfies more people makes dealing with any profile awkwardness much more manageable!
HdmxfuE.png
KYSFCiZ.png
eswSnrS.png
yQ62HIx.png
Need a Light nest?

Always happy to host for food / junk apparel / Baldwin
materials when I have space!
LOR2.png
im not really understanding this, is this a new game on here or something?
im not really understanding this, is this a new game on here or something?
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko4_500.png
@MistressShadow
Not a new game, just a mini event/holiday. Every year there's a hunting season because food is abundant, so meat has the chance to drop from coliseum monsters everywhere. But there's also the Scorchpaw Prowler and Runescar Lynx that are also on the hunt for meat so fairly commonly you'll get those as familiars from all the coliseum venues as well, or they can be found while hunting during the daily gathering everyone can do. The familiars and meat drops will leave the coli after the event is over but you can still rarely get the familiars while doing the daily food gathering when hunting.
@MistressShadow
Not a new game, just a mini event/holiday. Every year there's a hunting season because food is abundant, so meat has the chance to drop from coliseum monsters everywhere. But there's also the Scorchpaw Prowler and Runescar Lynx that are also on the hunt for meat so fairly commonly you'll get those as familiars from all the coliseum venues as well, or they can be found while hunting during the daily gathering everyone can do. The familiars and meat drops will leave the coli after the event is over but you can still rarely get the familiars while doing the daily food gathering when hunting.
tumblr_ncso1gTwpX1taslvjo2_250.png AMHq4NM.png forumone.gif
these cats are a myth

in 4+ hours, i've seen 3 cats

where are they at?
these cats are a myth

in 4+ hours, i've seen 3 cats

where are they at?
ayeeee
ayeeee
OwPl6Om.pngWfKQ8Rz.png
Is there any coli place that drops the familiars more often? I really want these familiars!
Is there any coli place that drops the familiars more often? I really want these familiars!
I have a Sales tab! Feel free to pm me about them!
Oh I have these two
Oh I have these two