Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Sunparched Prowl 2020
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28
Awesome! Extra XP.
Awesome! Extra XP.
hc7MLaK.png
MEAT MEAT MEAT MEAT
MEAT MEAT MEAT MEAT
I love the new revamp and the scenes you can now put behind the dragons. I love the familiar being so near the dragon now. I think it's a much clearer way to present info about your dragon. The only thing I would say: the scene behind the dragon could be brought down a notch in intensity when it is brought into scenic mode. It almost completely outshines or hides the dragon it's supposed to be highlighting. If it can just be brought down in intensity just a smidgen. I love, love, love the scenes and hope you do more of these in the future[emoji=mirror love size=1]
I love the new revamp and the scenes you can now put behind the dragons. I love the familiar being so near the dragon now. I think it's a much clearer way to present info about your dragon. The only thing I would say: the scene behind the dragon could be brought down a notch in intensity when it is brought into scenic mode. It almost completely outshines or hides the dragon it's supposed to be highlighting. If it can just be brought down in intensity just a smidgen. I love, love, love the scenes and hope you do more of these in the future
YEEEAHHHHH LETS GOOOOO
YEEEAHHHHH LETS GOOOOO
__ sig.png _____
ju(ice) •
he/they •
fr+15 •
art shop
adopt shop
hell yeah!! i needed the green cat anyway :)
hell yeah!! i needed the green cat anyway :)
^__^
just saying it here that you can still get these fams in hunting after the event! they drop in the coli in any venue but you won't be fighting them !!

thank you FR team for the updates, y'all have been really good to us lately and the quick responses are honestly so appreciated??
just saying it here that you can still get these fams in hunting after the event! they drop in the coli in any venue but you won't be fighting them !!

thank you FR team for the updates, y'all have been really good to us lately and the quick responses are honestly so appreciated??
forum_sig.png
[color= 8F7C8B] Sweet! Love this time of the year[/color] [emoji=coatl star size=1]
Sweet! Love this time of the year
swan.gif
SpeckledNightSky
WKtl2lb.png
5nygeWH.png
mlHpBMC.png
ezgif-4-7712918976d1.gif Bonsai-gif-1.gif
I really loved that ya'll fixed the familiar page to stop auto-resetting and un-filtering. That was my only complaint so far. Love it. ♥
I really loved that ya'll fixed the familiar page to stop auto-resetting and un-filtering. That was my only complaint so far. Love it. ♥
PROTECT. INFECT. REJECT.
plague_banner.png
I just wanted to take the time to thank flightrising staff for all that they’ve done recently; not only have you guys put a lot of time and energy into creating innumerable new features, but you also took the time to listen to the reception of those features! It means a lot to know that you guys want your game to be the best it can be for the people playing. I wish people were a bit more appreciative even when they’re offering concerns. I hope that you guys can figure out how to make the dragon once again the clear central part of the dragon tabs - I’ve put more money than I should’ve into mostly accents/skins and genes to create the most appealing dragons for me, and I just want that final product to be what I can focus easiest on. Thank you again for all that you guys have done and continue to do, and thank you for listening!
I just wanted to take the time to thank flightrising staff for all that they’ve done recently; not only have you guys put a lot of time and energy into creating innumerable new features, but you also took the time to listen to the reception of those features! It means a lot to know that you guys want your game to be the best it can be for the people playing. I wish people were a bit more appreciative even when they’re offering concerns. I hope that you guys can figure out how to make the dragon once again the clear central part of the dragon tabs - I’ve put more money than I should’ve into mostly accents/skins and genes to create the most appealing dragons for me, and I just want that final product to be what I can focus easiest on. Thank you again for all that you guys have done and continue to do, and thank you for listening!
63siggy.png aKsWI7Z.png We are all that we have on this Earth.
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
:o Been needin' them hunts! So glad to see it back~ and still love those kitties.
:o Been needin' them hunts! So glad to see it back~ and still love those kitties.
?Zc_qH=party.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28