Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Venue: Forbidden Portal
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98
Oh my gosh! What a huge update!! This is fantastic.
Oh my gosh! What a huge update!! This is fantastic.
Baldwin Profit Calculator:
Y'know of all the spoopy enemies we are dealing with, the alpacas scare me the most. [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/0dsRZHS.png[/img] They're too normal. They're too cute. They're too pink. They're too happy to be here. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D51SvZHHlwQ]They may be satan incarnate.... [/url] [/center]
Y'know of all the spoopy enemies we are dealing with, the alpacas scare me the most.
0dsRZHS.png

They're too normal. They're too cute. They're too pink. They're too happy to be here.

They may be satan incarnate....
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
I just got back from a trip and I love the update![emoji=gaoler star size=1]
I just got back from a trip and I love the update!
Redwood Log +2 hours ahead of FR time

Bakery is open! >

63359508p.png
I also just got back from a trip AND OH MY GOD ALL THE NEW FAMS ARE GORGEOUS-
I also just got back from a trip AND OH MY GOD ALL THE NEW FAMS ARE GORGEOUS-
FossilDust
VpMOGhK.png
n29EMdP.png
qesQFkT.gif
ePOliyb.png
eswSnrS.png
mmoRz30.png
YAY.... It's about time that they opened higher levels for experienced fighters.
YAY.... It's about time that they opened higher levels for experienced fighters.
YLZv6ce.pngaA9P7HP.png
ip9czGV.png
B4Lh54U.png
is anyone else getting terraria vibes from the eyeball familiars? or just me lmao
is anyone else getting terraria vibes from the eyeball familiars? or just me lmao
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her
oh my gosh this is so cool?????!!!
oh my gosh this is so cool?????!!!
ACOZFAh.png
WBC5JG3.pngB8HmiZX.png
This is so cool! Decided to grind a little bit while everything's still new because I need more diamonds, and I've been grinding maybe 15ish minutes. Just fought the Fear Frog and got the boss fam first try! Exciting stuff!!! (: And yet hours and hours of grinding in the Boreal Forest and no Yeti fams hahaha
This is so cool! Decided to grind a little bit while everything's still new because I need more diamonds, and I've been grinding maybe 15ish minutes. Just fought the Fear Frog and got the boss fam first try! Exciting stuff!!! (: And yet hours and hours of grinding in the Boreal Forest and no Yeti fams hahaha
Is it just my usual bad luck or is the droprate for familiars in this venue extremely low? Not even talking about the bosses, I don't believe those drop as familiars at all after all those hours I already spent in the GW.
Is it just my usual bad luck or is the droprate for familiars in this venue extremely low? Not even talking about the bosses, I don't believe those drop as familiars at all after all those hours I already spent in the GW.
MS6xnJoY_o.png
"YO DUDE, A RANDOM PORTAL JUST OPENED UP!"
"Hell yeah man, let's get some new familiars."
I'm not entirely sure how this is a possible conversation
"YO DUDE, A RANDOM PORTAL JUST OPENED UP!"
"Hell yeah man, let's get some new familiars."
I'm not entirely sure how this is a possible conversation
VrgtZWZ.png
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98