Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Venue: Forbidden Portal
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 97 98
OHMYGOD I WANT A FERBERUS!!!
OHMYGOD I WANT A FERBERUS!!!
ON A SHORT HIATUS WHILE I FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE!!!
might take a little longer to respond to things but I WILL be checking in on any threads I’m involved in. i’ll just be a little slow :)
omg yessss !
omg yessss !
SHEET... I ADORE the familiars!!!

Also, I uh, kinda regret switching flights from Arcane now, lol. Cosmic horror is my jam!
SHEET... I ADORE the familiars!!!

Also, I uh, kinda regret switching flights from Arcane now, lol. Cosmic horror is my jam!
91ed98a566760064815b2177269fd040183d3986.png
Dangit Arcanist, not again!

Beautiful venue, I love the new familiars!
Dangit Arcanist, not again!

Beautiful venue, I love the new familiars!
This is wonderful, I feel like I returned from a long absence at a really good time, a new venue and in time for the Jubilee!
This is wonderful, I feel like I returned from a long absence at a really good time, a new venue and in time for the Jubilee!
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
I love Furberus!
I love Furberus!
w33CcwM.pngEfr5bPb.pngv2WpsKj.pngoNi4OTA.png8r7mgXQ.png
AMAZING!!!
AMAZING!!!
hehe hiiii
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/34791.png[/img] Wah-hoo-hoo-hoo! [/center]
34791.png

Wah-hoo-hoo-hoo!
*** T0yVrtj.png GOqmx87.png

sapling hub link & small green momma & tiny orange cat

se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***
** starterpacks and nncu

mFjnag2.png
cVNhmkY.png
**behemoth and badge**

EvXj7Mf.png
**2019GreenskeeperHub

fScoZmX.png
se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png
**welcome, starter packs, bank vault

se8WqoZ.png
T0yVrtj.png
**welcome to nature +small green momma

***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
9BR4VrZ.png***
bank + vault + dandelion deposit

GOqmx87.png
** small orange cat

dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
uyHrPB4.png**
9BR4VrZ.png ** Special thanks to the legions of podids
who gave their claws to this project.

LGfILQY.gif***
** bank bank leaf Dandelion podids

2pis3YL.pngdUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.png**9BR4VrZ.pngdlwdi4H.png
** OOF bank bank CC Dandelion IF
dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.pngbhtyqsn.png**9BR4VrZ.png
** bank bank CC LOST Dandelion
******rXYdOjX.png 5TaV2hL.png ***EaAtnJi.png
** COYA GG, DADA, Monera

qnb6C0Q.gif
** teacup dragon advert

kUUVDw6.png*****35kBUID.png
large welcome pack sign

8g7QT7K.png
T0yVrtj.png
small welcome pack link & small green momma

GOqmx87.png
tiny orange cat
Beautiful work all around!
I look forward to having some time to fiddle around in there!
Beautiful work all around!
I look forward to having some time to fiddle around in there!
aJTY8eT.png
i do wonder what is the most efficient team i have 3 126 STR and 3 129 STR
the problem with the 129s is that they have 50 QCK so they each lose one turn which the other 3 have 58 and have 3 turns each so 9 total (for certain monsters 6 but its mages so it balanced)

i personally always forget to rally cuz i feel it can go slower or build less breath? so i just scratch+scratch+elim with all lvl 25 venues (besides kelp i think i can just scratch and elim with 126STR) but meh i always avoided workshop because it takes so long to find the bosses, but i gotta say this venue due to all the mages is a bit easier to work thru. 126s worked better than 129s, just lasted a lot longer before i had to reset on a boss. I suppose i could try throw in a 126 mage along with the two 129s (which is my workshop build because heck the damage) but oh well thoughts, unless anyone have better build tips
i do wonder what is the most efficient team i have 3 126 STR and 3 129 STR
the problem with the 129s is that they have 50 QCK so they each lose one turn which the other 3 have 58 and have 3 turns each so 9 total (for certain monsters 6 but its mages so it balanced)

i personally always forget to rally cuz i feel it can go slower or build less breath? so i just scratch+scratch+elim with all lvl 25 venues (besides kelp i think i can just scratch and elim with 126STR) but meh i always avoided workshop because it takes so long to find the bosses, but i gotta say this venue due to all the mages is a bit easier to work thru. 126s worked better than 129s, just lasted a lot longer before i had to reset on a boss. I suppose i could try throw in a 126 mage along with the two 129s (which is my workshop build because heck the damage) but oh well thoughts, unless anyone have better build tips
Drakengard.gif
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 97 98