Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Glowtail
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 85 86
That tertiary one is so cool! Can't wait to see some cool glowtail dregs around ;D
That tertiary one is so cool! Can't wait to see some cool glowtail dregs around ;D
Oh wow
Oh wow
RY79kSb.png
I love this and I didn't know that I need it[emoji=mirror star size=1]
I love this and I didn't know that I need it
cbQdPvX.png
AAAAH GLOWY TERTTTTT

MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED
AAAAH GLOWY TERTTTTT

MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED
I LOVE
I LOVE
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
The Glowtail is very nice looking - something uneven to spice up a dragon! Reminds me of a firefly!
The Glowtail is very nice looking - something uneven to spice up a dragon! Reminds me of a firefly!
5ePYQa6.png
Andy/Nickolaus
He/They
Ya boi like the expensive projects
Aether by breadpuff
it's so pretty! love the new fams too<3
it's so pretty! love the new fams too<3
39068.png xx.
xx»they/them
xxx»FR+9
xxx»badges .»coli quests
nEW GENE
nEW GENE
candle-smol.png
Excuse me but what?
A glowing tail?

This barely works on any combination! The fact that it covers just the tail and its fade appears so suddenly - it's so awfully out of place. Knowing the FR staff, even with a weird idea like this, I know you guys could've done so much better than this with it. Granted, it's not as ridicolously plastered on as Keel, but Keel in its own right had potential as a concept. This is just ???a?colored?tail????

I'm sorry but are we seriously doing this? Pumping out one gene on top of another even though we're in no time clutch? Do you honestly have anything of value to lose if you don't rush a bunch of subpar at best genes? What is honestly the point here? Are you trying to satisfy the impatient part of the community who just can't live another day if they don't get something new? I'm not going to put blame on people who approve of this, but is there really nothing left here for those of us who value quality over quantity?

I honestly wish I could understand what's going on among the staff right now. FR holds such a special place in my heart but with all these honestly comical updates, I feel like this is not the same site I used to love. I'm sad if nothing else, but you do you, I guess.
Excuse me but what?
A glowing tail?

This barely works on any combination! The fact that it covers just the tail and its fade appears so suddenly - it's so awfully out of place. Knowing the FR staff, even with a weird idea like this, I know you guys could've done so much better than this with it. Granted, it's not as ridicolously plastered on as Keel, but Keel in its own right had potential as a concept. This is just ???a?colored?tail????

I'm sorry but are we seriously doing this? Pumping out one gene on top of another even though we're in no time clutch? Do you honestly have anything of value to lose if you don't rush a bunch of subpar at best genes? What is honestly the point here? Are you trying to satisfy the impatient part of the community who just can't live another day if they don't get something new? I'm not going to put blame on people who approve of this, but is there really nothing left here for those of us who value quality over quantity?

I honestly wish I could understand what's going on among the staff right now. FR holds such a special place in my heart but with all these honestly comical updates, I feel like this is not the same site I used to love. I'm sad if nothing else, but you do you, I guess.
c238cf8f-c19b-11e8-a022-eda1cff51d2d.gifa2ce0f00-9bbd-11e8-bcd0-1d419e09c4e8.gif3681ecd4-2ebe-11e8-9b93-03f59c329aa5.gifa9f14b47-2edb-11e8-88e7-85a2f35f536a.gif16ee262b-9bfa-11e8-92b5-1d419e09c4e8.gif28758d73-6156-11ea-bcf7-dde003000e64.gif498a7f7d-d248-11e9-a700-05f538dac8e1.gif
@Sakurawr

I don't think it's an error, it looks the same on the guardian-front pic used for this update. It looks like a glow then. Sadly, it's wrong physically, as both times the tail is behind the body. Maybe they didn't think it through and just wanted to make it veeery obvious that it's glowing...?
@Sakurawr

I don't think it's an error, it looks the same on the guardian-front pic used for this update. It looks like a glow then. Sadly, it's wrong physically, as both times the tail is behind the body. Maybe they didn't think it through and just wanted to make it veeery obvious that it's glowing...?
NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png
e8SAWsa.png e8SAWsa.png SMQU6oc.gif e8SAWsa.png BLANKET

FORT

OF

ENDS
iceshieldr.png e8SAWsa.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 85 86