Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia 2020
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
I'm so sad that there's never many spiral accents or skins chosen. It's been ages. T - T
I'm so sad that there's never many spiral accents or skins chosen. It's been ages. T - T
kWTG1iq.png
is anyone else especially stunned by the skins this year? they're making me wanna break my themes omg they're gorgeous ;;
is anyone else especially stunned by the skins this year? they're making me wanna break my themes omg they're gorgeous ;;
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/c30eglm2azyapri/watertop.png[/img] [size=7][color=8fd159]Happy Wavecrest Saturnalia![/color][/size] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/6ibsi0ojsdsg0pd/waterbottom.png[/img][/center]
watertop.png
Happy Wavecrest Saturnalia!
waterbottom.png
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
bravo et merci
bravo et merci
bravo
bravo
Happy Wavecrest!

I like the raiments, I'll have to find a use for them. Would be cool to see them recolored in orange for Joxar!!
Happy Wavecrest!

I like the raiments, I'll have to find a use for them. Would be cool to see them recolored in orange for Joxar!!
FR+3

Hatchery
Art Shop (OPEN)
Lore Bits Masterlist
g2TOb2t.png
SOMEONE PLEASE
KEEP ME OUT
OF THE SCRYING WORKSHOP
3bOlZcm.png
Happy Wavecrest to all those in the Water Flight! and also, godspeed to Tidelord, wherever he may be. edit: Absolutely stunning apparel broski, love it [emoji=nocturne star size=1]
Happy Wavecrest to all those in the Water Flight! and also, godspeed to Tidelord, wherever he may be.

edit: Absolutely stunning apparel broski, love it
483.png Cmz8k8j.pngChimiraxCmz8k8j.png
tRvB8Xn.png
zNcyhot.png
Wn6vGC1.png
g6CyIfP.png

Are no one going to mention how one of the raffle prizes just changed overnight? The accent was a snapper accent, which I found really pretty. As it was not a holiday accent I guessed it was a gem marketplace brought back from extinction, but I was puzzled because they are usually covering most of the dragon. It did cross my mind that it was a mistake, but I also wondered if it was staff-made just for fun. That being said, I'm sad to se it was a mistake, but I'm not angry. I'd just like to say congrats on a pretty accent to the one who made it, and would have liked to see a small notice in the site status box. That's all!

---

Now it's back to brewing waves ;) Happy holiday everyone!
Are no one going to mention how one of the raffle prizes just changed overnight? The accent was a snapper accent, which I found really pretty. As it was not a holiday accent I guessed it was a gem marketplace brought back from extinction, but I was puzzled because they are usually covering most of the dragon. It did cross my mind that it was a mistake, but I also wondered if it was staff-made just for fun. That being said, I'm sad to se it was a mistake, but I'm not angry. I'd just like to say congrats on a pretty accent to the one who made it, and would have liked to see a small notice in the site status box. That's all!

---

Now it's back to brewing waves ;) Happy holiday everyone!
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
Happy Wavecrest everyone! Big wishes from the Wind Flight, great Tidelord!
Happy Wavecrest everyone! Big wishes from the Wind Flight, great Tidelord!
Pure Matrix Fan
Loves Neo as much as Trinity does, maybe more
Is Trinity’s identical
Has watched the entire Matrix Trilogy 20 times and can’t wait for Matrix 4
[emoji=bogsneak laughing size=2]Happy Wavevrest everyone!! :D
Happy Wavevrest everyone!! :D
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35