Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Tuxedo Expansion
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
What I want to know is:

WHAT is that BACKGROUND FROM?
What I want to know is:

2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
Awesome I can see myself sing most of these.
Awesome I can see myself sing most of these.
yebxlm1t.png[qbj5aU6.gif
Finally the perfect apparel set to make a Onceler dragon. Years have I waited.
Finally the perfect apparel set to make a Onceler dragon. Years have I waited.
oops, (almost) all fandragons
*gasp* the proper tuxedo is gorgeous omg i have plans for that
*gasp* the proper tuxedo is gorgeous omg i have plans for that
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
-Me trying not to think about Eridan or Tagora-
-Me trying not to think about Eridan or Tagora-
Too cool! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!
Too cool! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!
Gpasq5f.png
I'm probably the only person who does the jigsaw puzzles all the time, but I really appreciate having some new ones to do. Thank you staff!
I'm probably the only person who does the jigsaw puzzles all the time, but I really appreciate having some new ones to do. Thank you staff!
UiEAFzH.png She/her

+2 FR Time

Cryptid Collection
_B12_L.pngo203-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d05-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d05-Alo-Vra.png
And in the distance, you can hear the roar of fandoms rallying and crying out endless praise for these wonderful additions to the waistcoat lineup. I love them, but I know what's going on in the background haha...
And in the distance, you can hear the roar of fandoms rallying and crying out endless praise for these wonderful additions to the waistcoat lineup. I love them, but I know what's going on in the background haha...
jt3E7a2.png ePOliyb.png
iuEBSJ3.png
tw8kgiY.png
hZipXGO.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
SampsonHenry_ParadoxBrother-FR_BG-Front.png
[quote name="Vaixation" date="2020-04-20 10:20:50" ] You may want to update this to include/mention the Proper and Resplendent sets too, because right now it's a little unclear as to their acquisition methods. Good thing to game database exists, aha... [/quote] It is done! Thank you! [quote name="Clya" date="2020-04-20 10:53:10" ] What I want to know is: WHAT is that BACKGROUND FROM? [/quote] The goblet NotN vista background.
Vaixation wrote on 2020-04-20 10:20:50:
You may want to update this to include/mention the Proper and Resplendent sets too, because right now it's a little unclear as to their acquisition methods. Good thing to game database exists, aha...

It is done! Thank you!
Clya wrote on 2020-04-20 10:53:10:
What I want to know is:

The goblet NotN vista background.
I forgot to say this when this apparel set was revamped, so I'll say it now.
Thank you for not making drastic changes to this set of apparel. If all the revamps will be like this, I won't mind them at all. I'm terrified for the birdskull set but if it's hardly changed like this, I think it won't be so bad. I use the birdskull set on nearly every dragon, so I really hope it won't be greatly changed. It seems like the team listened after the steampunk set's fallout, and that really means a lot to me.
I forgot to say this when this apparel set was revamped, so I'll say it now.
Thank you for not making drastic changes to this set of apparel. If all the revamps will be like this, I won't mind them at all. I'm terrified for the birdskull set but if it's hardly changed like this, I think it won't be so bad. I use the birdskull set on nearly every dragon, so I really hope it won't be greatly changed. It seems like the team listened after the steampunk set's fallout, and that really means a lot to me.
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50