Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Which Waystone PRO Edition
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92
I'm glad I wont miss out on the new forever, because work was SUPER busy and I couldn't log in until today :(
I'm glad I wont miss out on the new forever, because work was SUPER busy and I couldn't log in until today :(
-sips tea-
I don't even want to describe how long this took for me to process it was an April fools joke XD I just spent so long trying to understand what even was due to the vague description.
I don't even want to describe how long this took for me to process it was an April fools joke XD I just spent so long trying to understand what even was due to the vague description.
OMG THE FAMILIARS - PRECIOUS AAA
and my review is 5/5 because it understanded my impulsive buying rreeeee -
OMG THE FAMILIARS - PRECIOUS AAA
and my review is 5/5 because it understanded my impulsive buying rreeeee -
. • [ Any Pronouns - Special Eye Collector and Fandragon Hoarder - Avatar ] • .
ZuC362q.gif
[quote name="Dexthedragon" date="2020-04-03 18:07:54" ] how do we get him back? [/quote] I am curious about this too-
Dexthedragon wrote on 2020-04-03 18:07:54:
how do we get him back?
I am curious about this too-
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her
Give me Pumpkin Spice before I remove your kneecap privileges

Bring back my boy!
Bring back my boy!
[quote name="kioshiscias" date="2020-04-03 23:06:25" ] I don't even want to describe how long this took for me to process it was an April fools joke XD I just spent so long trying to understand what even was due to the vague description. [/quote] I'm right there with you...
kioshiscias wrote on 2020-04-03 23:06:25:
I'm right there with you...
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
ok i have to ask, is this the “portal” update hint?
ok i have to ask, is this the “portal” update hint?
Will you guys ever make an app? Or at least a mobile friendly page?

Not all of us have computers...
Will you guys ever make an app? Or at least a mobile friendly page?

Not all of us have computers...
I really love the wee little rocky dude, but I miss his/her sarcastic knows to much Pro friend.

Thank you to all who made this another lovely distraction/joke!
I really love the wee little rocky dude, but I miss his/her sarcastic knows to much Pro friend.

Thank you to all who made this another lovely distraction/joke!
Figures. Completely swamped at work & I missed out. Severely disappointed this didn't automatically appear in my hoard like it has EVERY OTHER YEAR PRIOR. I don't have the time to farm up the obscene price(s) to get these. Oh well.
Very adorable.
Figures. Completely swamped at work & I missed out. Severely disappointed this didn't automatically appear in my hoard like it has EVERY OTHER YEAR PRIOR. I don't have the time to farm up the obscene price(s) to get these. Oh well.
Very adorable.
JMyRVQx.gifO9zOzVG.gif
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92