Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Which Waystone PRO Edition
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 91 92
@Snafflewyrm bless you, thank you
@Snafflewyrm bless you, thank you
IB7Plwf.png
"Aw, I guess they're not gonna be a permanent fixture. Well, at least we've got our April Fool's gift and IT'S A LITTLE BABY WAYSTONE I LOVE THEM AHHHH"
"Aw, I guess they're not gonna be a permanent fixture. Well, at least we've got our April Fool's gift and IT'S A LITTLE BABY WAYSTONE I LOVE THEM AHHHH"
I miss them, but at least we have a bean to remember them
I miss them, but at least we have a bean to remember them
aawww i forgot to log in to get the galore gifts xD whoops
aawww i forgot to log in to get the galore gifts xD whoops
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THE WHICH WAYCHIP IS SO CUTE IM SCREAMIN
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THE WHICH WAYCHIP IS SO CUTE IM SCREAMIN
tumblr_o7hzn2PBz81v3unw4o1_500.png
The animated altered Waystone was a bit creepy to me... but the Waychip babies are adorable!!!

I like how they change every time you reload the page.
The animated altered Waystone was a bit creepy to me... but the Waychip babies are adorable!!!

I like how they change every time you reload the page.
tumblr_pzn1c9IwMC1ywxeb2o1_250.pngtumblr_pzo33lGszy1ywxeb2o1_r2_100.pngtumblr_pzn1c9IwMC1ywxeb2o2_250.png
OH MY GOD I AM IN ABSOLUTE LOVE
THEY SO BABEY
OH MY GOD I AM IN ABSOLUTE LOVE
THEY SO BABEY
ezgif-3-983a76681a47.gif
Does anyone know if these Waychips/chunks will be available via chests or other means? Wondering if I would be able to get Chip eventually without buying off of the AH or something similar. <3

Edit: Found my answer in a former post! :D
(They are indeed in chests for anyone wondering)
Does anyone know if these Waychips/chunks will be available via chests or other means? Wondering if I would be able to get Chip eventually without buying off of the AH or something similar. <3

Edit: Found my answer in a former post! :D
(They are indeed in chests for anyone wondering)
e37d7bdc374ab66cfe6ba1cdb25f406e23d0edcc.png
Did anyone else cry when they saw the rubble version of the Waystone?

"A mystical coagulation of what looks to have been an ancient shattered waystone."

I almost sobbed...

(And then I did sob when I saw how much it will cost to get a Which Waychip. I guess I'm never getting the remains of the poor little guy...just his sister who apparently was also shattered...)

Edit: Thank you @Astariall! Your gift has transformed into a Waychip, courtesy of a nice trade. :D

Bless the FR community...
Did anyone else cry when they saw the rubble version of the Waystone?

"A mystical coagulation of what looks to have been an ancient shattered waystone."

I almost sobbed...

(And then I did sob when I saw how much it will cost to get a Which Waychip. I guess I'm never getting the remains of the poor little guy...just his sister who apparently was also shattered...)

Edit: Thank you @Astariall! Your gift has transformed into a Waychip, courtesy of a nice trade. :D

Bless the FR community...
fw5Pc0h.png
Oop, I'm late!
Oop, I'm late!
w33CcwM.pngEfr5bPb.pngv2WpsKj.pngoNi4OTA.png8r7mgXQ.png
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 91 92