Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, March 2020
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33
Awesome information, so thorough. Thanks! [emoji=banescale laughing size=1]
Awesome information, so thorough. Thanks!
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2020-03-28 11:12:19" ] [quote name="Glacecakes" date="2020-03-28 11:08:48" ] LANDSCAPE MEANS MAP UPDATE [/quote] Does it? @/Glacecakes [/quote] Wait shouldn't you know though- Jokes aside, I can't wait for Ancient Breed #3! I hope the 4th one has two heads, or multible limbs or something! Would be super cool!
Aequorin wrote on 2020-03-28 11:12:19:
Glacecakes wrote on 2020-03-28 11:08:48:
LANDSCAPE MEANS MAP UPDATE

Does it?

@/Glacecakes
Wait shouldn't you know though-

Jokes aside, I can't wait for Ancient Breed #3! I hope the 4th one has two heads, or multible limbs or something! Would be super cool!
RYAN.png
[quote name="@batfossil" date="2020-03-28 11:12:00" ] [quote=grjlkdfjgdk]We know that because we told you ancient breeds would break convention. Those dragons are coming, but not for Ancient Breed #3. As this ancient breed will be available in the gem marketplace it will follow a more conventional limb/head configuration.[/quote] gaolers aren't gem breeds, what's the connection here? does there have to be a connection? [/quote] [quote name="@KeyLimeade" date="2020-03-28 11:08:36" ] [quote]As this ancient breed will be available in the gem marketplace it will follow a more conventional limb/head configuration.[/quote] I don't really get how those two clauses are related; are you saying there's a specific way you plan on having non-standard breeds obtainable? [/quote] It sounds to me as if, because dragons that break the pattern will be highly desirable, they want to make them more accessible to the general playerbase than gem dragons.
@batfossil wrote on 2020-03-28 11:12:00:
grjlkdfjgdk wrote:
We know that because we told you ancient breeds would break convention. Those dragons are coming, but not for Ancient Breed #3. As this ancient breed will be available in the gem marketplace it will follow a more conventional limb/head configuration.

gaolers aren't gem breeds, what's the connection here? does there have to be a connection?
@KeyLimeade wrote on 2020-03-28 11:08:36:
Quote:
As this ancient breed will be available in the gem marketplace it will follow a more conventional limb/head configuration.

I don't really get how those two clauses are related; are you saying there's a specific way you plan on having non-standard breeds obtainable?

It sounds to me as if, because dragons that break the pattern will be highly desirable, they want to make them more accessible to the general playerbase than gem dragons.
don't like my dragons
Fairy and Goldfish excite me!
Fairy and Goldfish excite me!
Waystone1.gif
[font=century gothic]Those gryphlets, oh my goodness....! [emoji=gaoler love size=1] Really good to see some word hints again - missed all the speculation around those. Also congrats to all the artists in the spotlight!
Those gryphlets, oh my goodness....! Really good to see some word hints again - missed all the speculation around those.

Also congrats to all the artists in the spotlight!
Ooo I love the new fams!! And the new hint words???? Gives so much to the imagination!!
Ooo I love the new fams!! And the new hint words???? Gives so much to the imagination!!
f7i7H7L.png
bird, birdy, chirp
he/they/she
+3 fr time
just came back from a hiatus
sketch shop
- - - - - - - - - - -

babies
babies
rBM002b.gifBcnmqQk.gifr6aND2D.png9aVxwZo.pngKOTMkxd.pnguCEnQTB.gifUTxhrgi.gif
Oh hey, my art got in! :D
Oh hey, my art got in! :D
I don't suppose you could confirm that the Ancient Breed will *not* be Nature.

It would be pretty rough for Nature to only have a cycling gem breed and a gem ancient breed.
I don't suppose you could confirm that the Ancient Breed will *not* be Nature.

It would be pretty rough for Nature to only have a cycling gem breed and a gem ancient breed.
24g3RZs.png_________f6tJHhG.png9mNFxmr.pngik9FTzc.pngUeE49wQ.png_________24g3RZs.png
[color=green] aaaah, the familiars! [emoji=spiral love size=1]
aaaah, the familiars!
1619_150px_slimeling_by_miirshroom-dchg7i2.pngNLrr9Yo.gifThingy.pngGeno_Walk.gifPinRSani303.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33