Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, March 2020
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
Thank you for the update!
Thank you for the update!
oYuEPZ2.pngPE8KYEr.pngMTtORbV.pngybQJlHz.pngu9KXIA8.pngGoVqS9e.png25JQOyr.pnge7NCmti.pngSjV5FiU.pngdEe2UrM.pngMUYNhfy.png
Y8kS5FU.png
Woo!
Woo!
theultimatecatsig.gif
+3 FR Time
> Sterling/Star
> Fine with any pronouns/neopronouns
> I simply vibe
^v^
FObX7rS.png
B5-ED1202-0321-4-CE0-91-F0-D299985-A6183.png
AAAA IM... the gryphlets... i need them ;;

im def gonna get the mats and (hopefully) find someone to brew them for me im crying
AAAA IM... the gryphlets... i need them ;;

im def gonna get the mats and (hopefully) find someone to brew them for me im crying
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxshe/her
xxwishlist
xx+2fr
Pin_000.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2020-03-28 11:12:19" ] [quote name="Glacecakes" date="2020-03-28 11:08:48" ] LANDSCAPE MEANS MAP UPDATE [/quote] Does it? @Glacecakes [/quote] i mean it could be a coli venue but it's too vague [emoji=fae confused size=1]
Aequorin wrote on 2020-03-28 11:12:19:
Glacecakes wrote on 2020-03-28 11:08:48:
LANDSCAPE MEANS MAP UPDATE

Does it?

@Glacecakes

i mean it could be a coli venue but it's too vague
iO2X60T.png
Those new fams are so cute!! :''3 Also any mention of Ancient breeds gets me excited! :D Hope you're all doing well [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Those new fams are so cute!! :''3 Also any mention of Ancient breeds gets me excited! :D Hope you're all doing well
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
So the NSFW one is awkward...

Mostly because most sites, like FA, openly showcase NSFW content ...only if you're logged in and have it switched to show NSFW content. If you don't, you won't see it.

I hope we don't be penalised if the mods happen to have a switch for the naughty stuff in the 'on' position. It'd make removal dependent on the individual who found it and their proclivities.
So the NSFW one is awkward...

Mostly because most sites, like FA, openly showcase NSFW content ...only if you're logged in and have it switched to show NSFW content. If you don't, you won't see it.

I hope we don't be penalised if the mods happen to have a switch for the naughty stuff in the 'on' position. It'd make removal dependent on the individual who found it and their proclivities.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
YEEHAW
YEEHAW
Hello, those potat-bum shiba gryphlets are adorable and I need twenty.
Hello, those potat-bum shiba gryphlets are adorable and I need twenty.
doFoi94.png
GRYPHLETS.

So cute, omg.
GRYPHLETS.

So cute, omg.
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
SUPERB STARLING GRYPHON YESSSS!

Also crossing my fingers that Landscape means we'll finally see the map update my entire lore has been on pause for for years.
SUPERB STARLING GRYPHON YESSSS!

Also crossing my fingers that Landscape means we'll finally see the map update my entire lore has been on pause for for years.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33