Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree 2020
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31
OMG

OMG OMG I'M DYING

HAPPY MISTRAL JAMB EVERYONE! Me is windie so me excited
OMG

OMG OMG I'M DYING

HAPPY MISTRAL JAMB EVERYONE! Me is windie so me excited
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
Those imp skins are amazing what the heck
And that f fae one?? Beautiful. Same with the skydancer. Going to be hunting those!
Those imp skins are amazing what the heck
And that f fae one?? Beautiful. Same with the skydancer. Going to be hunting those!

I need 100 of the fest items lol, happy mistral jamboree!!
I need 100 of the fest items lol, happy mistral jamboree!!
I swear, dude, Mistral Jamboree apparel is ALWAYS so freaking pretty
I swear, dude, Mistral Jamboree apparel is ALWAYS so freaking pretty
Vl39Ncw.pngYSkpOnf.pngzAJbrMw.png
Happy Mistral Jamboree!
Happy Mistral Jamboree!
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Happy Mistral Jamboree [emoji=wind rune size=1]
Happy Mistral Jamboree
tumblr_inline_od6kgtJjsY1ts73zp_540.png1c91923a-ef6b-11e5-98f4-2d9b8664c5dc.gifeWi1I2D.png
Happy Mistral Jamboree!!! [emoji=wind rune size=1][emoji=gust size=1][emoji=bamboo chute size=1][emoji=peacock feather size=1][emoji=wind balloon size=1][emoji=spiral laughing size=1][emoji=spiral tongue size=1] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17331500] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/173316/17331500_350.png[/img] [/url]
Happy Mistral Jamboree!!!

17331500_350.png
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
I totally forgot about the festival. 4 minutes into it and I was in the middle of wasting all my gathering turns in the wrong element. Now I have to go to the coli to get the Messengers Scroll.
I totally forgot about the festival. 4 minutes into it and I was in the middle of wasting all my gathering turns in the wrong element. Now I have to go to the coli to get the Messengers Scroll.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
Happy holidays!!!!
Happy holidays!!!!
FRT+9 (Europe time)
Open for role playing (some dragons have a recorded past, others are blank)
Online everyday (but not always long)
Happy Mistral Jamboree to all!
Happy Mistral Jamboree to all!
nature_banner.png
Drink some water, have a fantastic day!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31