Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree 2020
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31
happy mistral, everyone!
happy mistral, everyone!
tumblr_ogz3ohToxS1rravn7o4_500.png
AMG I'm so stoked!!!! [emoji=mirror star size=2] happy mistral jamboree everyone!
AMG I'm so stoked!!!!

happy mistral jamboree everyone!
Q26XRWc.png
Yay!
Yay!
ldNLSdw.png
Excellent. Something to fill my hours with. The apparel is pretty. And I absolutely love the gem guardian familiars.

Happy Festival everyone!
Excellent. Something to fill my hours with. The apparel is pretty. And I absolutely love the gem guardian familiars.

Happy Festival everyone!
hc7MLaK.png
What a lovely thing to brighten everyone's week with all the isolation right now in the world! Great apparel, great skins, great familiar! I've never been so excited to be cooped up at home!
What a lovely thing to brighten everyone's week with all the isolation right now in the world! Great apparel, great skins, great familiar! I've never been so excited to be cooped up at home!
ZVpCPil.png
Woooo, happy Mistral Jamboree everyone!
Woooo, happy Mistral Jamboree everyone!
aa the ping scared me ;0; congrats to the winners, the skins are awesome this month
aa the ping scared me ;0; congrats to the winners, the skins are awesome this month
wealth beyond measure, outlander
Happy Jamboree! And all of the skins are just lovely!
Happy Jamboree! And all of the skins are just lovely!
tumblr_inline_nc5kgn3L891scrvs1.gif

Hi, I’m SoldierBarnes! You can call me Soldier or Barnes or any variation you come up with, haha! I’m a Marvel fan, my username honors my favorite character Bucky Barnes. Proud member of the Ice Flight, feel free to add me!

pzVgNA0.png
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
733EAYl.png
happy mistral !! my first one im super excited !
happy mistral !! my first one im super excited !
how do those work
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31