Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Announcing: Development Streams
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80
Another flying pose! Definitely a fan of these - keep 'em coming! Motion poses are exceptionally fun. I did like the tight, aggressive circle the other one had, though - this one feels looser and more whimsical/graceful, where the other had an aspect that reminded me a lot of a wasp. Not sure what kind of temperament this breed is headed towards, but maybe that categorization is something!

Meanwhile, my own cat is taking a leaf out of Undel-cat's book, having decided my swivel chair makes an excellent scratching post.

(I shooed him away, and now he's trying to eat his own hair out of the garbage can.)

Undel, if you're reading this, I expect you to go forth and pet every animal in your house at your earliest convenience. Extremely important.

And take care of yourself! Injuries are no joke... it's heartbreaking when you suffer something that impacts your ability to do what you love. Don't worry about bowing out whenever you can feel it acting up - we just want to see more of what you do, and we all understand that means you can't push yourself.
Another flying pose! Definitely a fan of these - keep 'em coming! Motion poses are exceptionally fun. I did like the tight, aggressive circle the other one had, though - this one feels looser and more whimsical/graceful, where the other had an aspect that reminded me a lot of a wasp. Not sure what kind of temperament this breed is headed towards, but maybe that categorization is something!

Meanwhile, my own cat is taking a leaf out of Undel-cat's book, having decided my swivel chair makes an excellent scratching post.

(I shooed him away, and now he's trying to eat his own hair out of the garbage can.)

Undel, if you're reading this, I expect you to go forth and pet every animal in your house at your earliest convenience. Extremely important.

And take care of yourself! Injuries are no joke... it's heartbreaking when you suffer something that impacts your ability to do what you love. Don't worry about bowing out whenever you can feel it acting up - we just want to see more of what you do, and we all understand that means you can't push yourself.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
Sad I missed the stream but Im loving the direction this design is going!!
Sad I missed the stream but Im loving the direction this design is going!!
a4c78f3334cb95c4fc6eac8df982625406bc556fr1-100-100_hq.gif mkyCRvi.png
ipnEeR0.png
B18_L.pngo63-d1-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d2-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d3-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d4-The-Plastic-Tree.pngm38-book.pngo63-d5-The-Plastic-Tree.png
B18_R.png
5PD8YiF.png
Great idea[emoji=nocturne star size=1]
Great idea
cbQdPvX.png
Yeah, guys, it is SO hard to stay home all the time [emoji=coatl winking size=1] I can't bear it!
Yeah, guys, it is SO hard to stay home all the time
I can't bear it!
Even though I watched this after it finished, I am still KEEN to see what the new Ancient Breed turns into! AAAAH!

As soon as the artist mentioned that this new breed won't be part of an elemental domain that already has two dragon breeds in it, I wrote this:

Possible Domains:
- Arcane
- Water
- Plague
- Shadow
- Lightning
- Earth
- Nature

That's still more than half of the available domains. How exciting!

Even though I watched this after it finished, I am still KEEN to see what the new Ancient Breed turns into! AAAAH!

As soon as the artist mentioned that this new breed won't be part of an elemental domain that already has two dragon breeds in it, I wrote this:

Possible Domains:
- Arcane
- Water
- Plague
- Shadow
- Lightning
- Earth
- Nature

That's still more than half of the available domains. How exciting!

d2RaM8m.gifIZQxqWG.gif
Missed the live stream again but I am loving the idea of a ferret dragon! And the flying poses[emoji=heart size=1] I would love to see a fox/ferret dragon!
Missed the live stream again but I am loving the idea of a ferret dragon!
And the flying poses

I would love to see a fox/ferret dragon!
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
i really dont see the point of an ancient breed if it's still going to be the regular four legs two wings structure. [emoji=mirror confused size=2]
i really dont see the point of an ancient breed if it's still going to be the regular four legs two wings structure.
tumblr_o80fpjUmV01uj5ydro1_100.png53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
What’s going on.
I’m confused.
Did the breed come out already? It’s not in the scrying workshop. Did I miss something?
What’s going on.
I’m confused.
Did the breed come out already? It’s not in the scrying workshop. Did I miss something?
OH YES THAT ONE WITH LONG MANE AND FAIRY WINGS!!! I hope it will get starmap gene and firefly gene
but...
when we get the more heads?
OH YES THAT ONE WITH LONG MANE AND FAIRY WINGS!!! I hope it will get starmap gene and firefly gene
but...
when we get the more heads?
accents/skin shop
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2451809
ooh yes
ooh yes
banner.png
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80