Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Announcing: Development Streams
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 79 80
HELLO JEAN-LUC IT'S NICE TO HEAR YOU
HELLO JEAN-LUC IT'S NICE TO HEAR YOU
Food? Food? FOOD!
tumblr_inline_o1jshi1q2F1rbazpx_250.png tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo2_250.png
/aggressively pets Undel's cat

He meowed, I heard that
/aggressively pets Undel's cat

He meowed, I heard that
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
The folded bee wings are pretty neat! Really liking the irregular curve and the joint where they connect to the body, and the way they hug the midsection is excellent. Though I have to wonder what Bee would look like on them. Your gossamer now has gossamer.
The folded bee wings are pretty neat! Really liking the irregular curve and the joint where they connect to the body, and the way they hug the midsection is excellent. Though I have to wonder what Bee would look like on them. Your gossamer now has gossamer.
XPDxt22.png
If you want to try more types of bug wings, I think beetles could be a good inspiration! The inner wings can be remarkably bat-like: [img]https://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large/view-of-a-goliath-beetle-goliathus-sp-sinclair-stammers.jpg[/img] ...not to mention there's tons of ways to play with elytra...
If you want to try more types of bug wings, I think beetles could be a good inspiration! The inner wings can be remarkably bat-like:

view-of-a-goliath-beetle-goliathus-sp-sinclair-stammers.jpg

...not to mention there's tons of ways to play with elytra...
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
Is Undel reading the chat by any chance?
Is Undel reading the chat by any chance?
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
undel if you're reading the chat tell your pets how much we love them
undel if you're reading the chat tell your pets how much we love them
Food? Food? FOOD!
Small wings works quite fine - you already have Gaolers with miniscule wing area and a secondary that relies primarily on the mane. Secondaries have displayed very well there; for an ancient, it's just a matter of picking genes that can work with that. For instance, Bee is lackluster on Gaolers because it has very little effect on the mane. The mentioned Noxtide would be the same, as it strictly leaves manes untouched... but as it's an ancient gene, you do have the option to break the mold with it for a new breed. Look at Filigree on Banescales. Also, Undel: [img]https://wompampsupport.azureedge.net/fetchimage?siteId=7575&v=2&jpgQuality=100&width=700&url=https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/021/311/free.jpg[/img]
Small wings works quite fine - you already have Gaolers with miniscule wing area and a secondary that relies primarily on the mane. Secondaries have displayed very well there; for an ancient, it's just a matter of picking genes that can work with that. For instance, Bee is lackluster on Gaolers because it has very little effect on the mane. The mentioned Noxtide would be the same, as it strictly leaves manes untouched... but as it's an ancient gene, you do have the option to break the mold with it for a new breed. Look at Filigree on Banescales.

Also,

Undel: free.jpg
XPDxt22.png
send nood(le dragon)s
send nood(le dragon)s
Food? Food? FOOD!
Okay, long noodle faerie/bug ancient is cool and all, but hear me out: what if extra pair of legs?

(...I just really want to see some moldbreaking, okay)
Okay, long noodle faerie/bug ancient is cool and all, but hear me out: what if extra pair of legs?

XPDxt22.png
[quote name="@Laluzi" date="2020-03-18 17:55:12" ] Okay, long noodle faerie/bug ancient is cool and all, but hear me out: what if extra pair of legs? (...I just really want to see some moldbreaking, okay) [/quote] Laluzi will not rest until Undel releases the Plague Ancient, which is literally just a bobbit worm with an extra pair of horrifying hand-wings.
@Laluzi wrote on 2020-03-18 17:55:12:

Laluzi will not rest until Undel releases the Plague Ancient, which is literally just a bobbit worm with an extra pair of horrifying hand-wings.
Food? Food? FOOD!
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 79 80