Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Announcing: Development Streams
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 79 80
I had a great time watching the stream. Thank you so much for letting us see this. Now that it's 3 am, though, I should probably sleep. Goodnight FR!
I had a great time watching the stream. Thank you so much for letting us see this. Now that it's 3 am, though, I should probably sleep. Goodnight FR!

I like all of them. The last one was my favorite I think but I like them all!
I like all of them. The last one was my favorite I think but I like them all!
I love you staff and thank you so much for the eye update 2.0! I cannot thank you enough for this!
need Elegant Worm Dragon
need Elegant Worm Dragon
Giveaway
I'm a huge fan of the one with the long mane, it looked very elegant but fun! Honestly tho, all of the concepts were pretty cool and I'm excited to see what comes of them c:
I'm a huge fan of the one with the long mane, it looked very elegant but fun! Honestly tho, all of the concepts were pretty cool and I'm excited to see what comes of them c:
rljWICG.png
Ty | they/them
+2 hrs FRT
I WAS WATCHING BEASTARS AND I MISSED IT! But thanks staff for setting this up!
I WAS WATCHING BEASTARS AND I MISSED IT! But thanks staff for setting this up!
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
Loved the last one! I mean I loved them all but the last one had kind of a cool eel face. Regardless of what happens with the next ancient, I hope they consider that concept for a future water breed
Loved the last one! I mean I loved them all but the last one had kind of a cool eel face. Regardless of what happens with the next ancient, I hope they consider that concept for a future water breed
Wua5ROf.png
when will the ancients be able to wear clothes?
when will the ancients be able to wear clothes?
Late, but I do like the idea of more streaming.

The one with long hair was giving me a water vibe. It seemed very swampy.

I like the idea of the breed with the fists on it wings the most.

It seems like with this next breed it could be possible to have a gene scroll of multiple limps. Or decide if you want wings.

Thanks for letting us know about the gems in advance!

Late, but I do like the idea of more streaming.

The one with long hair was giving me a water vibe. It seemed very swampy.

I like the idea of the breed with the fists on it wings the most.

It seems like with this next breed it could be possible to have a gene scroll of multiple limps. Or decide if you want wings.

Thanks for letting us know about the gems in advance!

1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
This is awesome! I've wondered how the development of dragons goes & I love watching people draw and chat about drawing, so this is a win. The designs look great, too.
This is awesome! I've wondered how the development of dragons goes & I love watching people draw and chat about drawing, so this is a win. The designs look great, too.
philly-rainbow-flag.png
This was so much fun to watch! Thank you so much for putting this on and letting us in on the process.
This was so much fun to watch! Thank you so much for putting this on and letting us in on the process.
3ti5tEK.pngbRkNGZW.png
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 79 80