Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Announcing: Development Streams
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 79 80
big cat dragon yesssssss. Would be perfect for nature tbh
big cat dragon yesssssss. Would be perfect for nature tbh
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
[quote name="SaikiyoLuna" date="2020-03-17 18:06:23" ] Since it's going to be an element that doesn't have 2 breeds that means it's going to be water, earth, lightening, plague or shadow. By the looks of the fins and fish reference that seems to pop up sometimes, my bet is water. [/quote] You left out Nature...
SaikiyoLuna wrote on 2020-03-17 18:06:23:
Since it's going to be an element that doesn't have 2 breeds that means it's going to be water, earth, lightening, plague or shadow. By the looks of the fins and fish reference that seems to pop up sometimes, my bet is water.

You left out Nature...
FfsFHyt.png
hoping to see a hydra dragon design at some point
hoping to see a hydra dragon design at some point
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
peets peets peets peets
peets peets peets peets
"If you notice the anatomy is better it's because refera nce helps"

shjsjd i Loved the way you said that sentence
"If you notice the anatomy is better it's because refera nce helps"

shjsjd i Loved the way you said that sentence
Bast
She/her
Was Bast6415
54149505.png be a chad dragon enjoyer. yes im begging for likes wyd
for a minute I thought y'all said "cheeto" instead of "cheetah" ("this looks like a cheeto because I've been looking at cheetos") and now I want a cheeto dragon
for a minute I thought y'all said "cheeto" instead of "cheetah" ("this looks like a cheeto because I've been looking at cheetos") and now I want a cheeto dragon
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
u know what would be really cool... horse dragon
u know what would be really cool... horse dragon
[quote name="Kaepora" date="2020-03-17 18:09:42" ] [quote name="SaikiyoLuna" date="2020-03-17 18:06:23" ] Since it's going to be an element that doesn't have 2 breeds that means it's going to be water, earth, lightening, plague or shadow. By the looks of the fins and fish reference that seems to pop up sometimes, my bet is water. [/quote] @SaikiyoLuna - Just to prevent a little confusion, that fish is just part of the Photoshop toolbar. It shows up if you hover over the brush tool icon. [/quote]
Kaepora wrote on 2020-03-17 18:09:42:
SaikiyoLuna wrote on 2020-03-17 18:06:23:
Since it's going to be an element that doesn't have 2 breeds that means it's going to be water, earth, lightening, plague or shadow. By the looks of the fins and fish reference that seems to pop up sometimes, my bet is water.

@SaikiyoLuna - Just to prevent a little confusion, that fish is just part of the Photoshop toolbar. It shows up if you hover over the brush tool icon.
UvoSPaU.pngEgSsKCP.pngsdVKhGb.png
I love this!! I'm guessing a shadow dragon!
I love this!! I'm guessing a shadow dragon!
ngipcID.pngWishlist
I also very much appreciate the remarks on what animals are being used as reference; it's a good reminder that dragons don't always have to look strictly like reptiles or dinosaurs. Also yeah, it's gotta be a bit difficult to force everything in a square :P
I also very much appreciate the remarks on what animals are being used as reference; it's a good reminder that dragons don't always have to look strictly like reptiles or dinosaurs. Also yeah, it's gotta be a bit difficult to force everything in a square :P
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 79 80