Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Fiona's Fantastic Familiars
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 76 77
ohh!! fiona looks lovely! and count me very excited for the progress on the new breed! :D
ohh!! fiona looks lovely! and count me very excited for the progress on the new breed! :D
OOoooo everything sounds amazing! [emoji=spiral love size=1]
OOoooo everything sounds amazing!
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
Omg I'm really excited to meet Fiona

aaaand way more excited to see the new modern breed!!
Omg I'm really excited to meet Fiona

aaaand way more excited to see the new modern breed!!
BVUXJUX.png Shenzi Swan
Brazilian
She/her pronouns
Cat lady
Open to PM's
SQVdsFh.png AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA3EopvJR.png
[quote name="Yewwily" date="2020-01-23 09:46:56" ] Quote: Feats Feats are familiar-themed tasks that focus on the act of reaching bonding level milestones with certain familiars to earn a special reward. Once the required milestones have been reached Fiona will allow you to claim a prize, which will generally consist of treasure rewards or in some cases, a special recolored version of the familiar type in the Feat. How will this work if the familiars of these feats are already awakened pre this feature coming out? Most of my familiars are already awakened so i wondered how it works. [/quote] @Yewwily If you've already met the requirements for the feat(s), you would simply be able to complete them right away and collect your reward.
Yewwily wrote on 2020-01-23 09:46:56:
Quote:
Feats

Feats are familiar-themed tasks that focus on the act of reaching bonding level milestones with certain familiars to earn a special reward. Once the required milestones have been reached Fiona will allow you to claim a prize, which will generally consist of treasure rewards or in some cases, a special recolored version of the familiar type in the Feat.

How will this work if the familiars of these feats are already awakened pre this feature coming out? Most of my familiars are already awakened so i wondered how it works.

@Yewwily

If you've already met the requirements for the feat(s), you would simply be able to complete them right away and collect your reward.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
This is so nice of you guys! Thanks!
This is so nice of you guys! Thanks!
60eldD0.gif mlHpBMC.png
rix3ppo.png
R1dejfm.png
ypcKWM0.png
qhK4FYS.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_inline_pafumaKs2Z1r16a5d_540.pngSapling-Speaker.png
cLyqlLC.png
Whoa! I can finally bond with booleans :O

Also that modern breed seems to be going quite fast! Exciteeeed
I hope Fiona will be here soon :D
Whoa! I can finally bond with booleans :O

Also that modern breed seems to be going quite fast! Exciteeeed
I hope Fiona will be here soon :D

Thank you so much! Can't wait to see Fiona and the new breed!
Thank you so much! Can't wait to see Fiona and the new breed!
MmqCSN4.png
Mega hype!! Both for Fiona and the new breed! I'm so excited to see what the breed could be, especially one that can wear apparel.
Mega hype!! Both for Fiona and the new breed! I'm so excited to see what the breed could be, especially one that can wear apparel.
83572019p.png..49635371p.png..54509057p.png
Jester/Monty
It/He+
Hjönk
< Dergs cycle!
1578590495046.png
Oh my god I love Fiona so much! Everything is so exciting and I can't wait t o see what's in store!
Oh my god I love Fiona so much! Everything is so exciting and I can't wait t o see what's in store!
sYJ7QdI.png
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2020-01-23 09:48:24" ] [quote name="Yewwily" date="2020-01-23 09:46:56" ] Quote: Feats Feats are familiar-themed tasks that focus on the act of reaching bonding level milestones with certain familiars to earn a special reward. Once the required milestones have been reached Fiona will allow you to claim a prize, which will generally consist of treasure rewards or in some cases, a special recolored version of the familiar type in the Feat. How will this work if the familiars of these feats are already awakened pre this feature coming out? Most of my familiars are already awakened so i wondered how it works. [/quote] [s]@/Yewwily Sorry about the ping![/s] If you've already met the requirements for the feat(s), you would simply be able to complete them right away and collect your reward. [/quote] Thank you, developers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xhaztol wrote on 2020-01-23 09:48:24:
Yewwily wrote on 2020-01-23 09:46:56:
Quote:
Feats

Feats are familiar-themed tasks that focus on the act of reaching bonding level milestones with certain familiars to earn a special reward. Once the required milestones have been reached Fiona will allow you to claim a prize, which will generally consist of treasure rewards or in some cases, a special recolored version of the familiar type in the Feat.

How will this work if the familiars of these feats are already awakened pre this feature coming out? Most of my familiars are already awakened so i wondered how it works.

@/Yewwily Sorry about the ping!

If you've already met the requirements for the feat(s), you would simply be able to complete them right away and collect your reward.

Thank you, developers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
b6f3d4ea76e68d8090de5809afe1f0105cf2c98e.pngoYfCraJ.png0HxJjfZ.gif TAzcwMk.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 76 77