Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Fiona's Fantastic Familiars
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77
I love this wonderful trans dragon!!
I love this wonderful trans dragon!!
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
YAAAAAAYYYY SO EXCITED!!!!!!!
YAAAAAAYYYY SO EXCITED!!!!!!!
Okay, another update that seduced my heart.
In addition, each new breed is wonderful so <3
Okay, another update that seduced my heart.
In addition, each new breed is wonderful so <3
14541.png14540.png
I think if I got the chance to bond with a Skycat or Bone Fiend I would simply start crying immediately

RIP to others but I'm different

I'm seriouslly so excited I can't wait for Fiona my trans idol to give me the increased familiar interactions I've been waiting for
I think if I got the chance to bond with a Skycat or Bone Fiend I would simply start crying immediately

RIP to others but I'm different

I'm seriouslly so excited I can't wait for Fiona my trans idol to give me the increased familiar interactions I've been waiting for
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
So Roundsey and Galore were stated as 'coming in the near future' in their updates and were introduced about 2-3 weeks later.
Fiona's post states 'very near future' soo... I'm looking forward to her every single day!
So Roundsey and Galore were stated as 'coming in the near future' in their updates and were introduced about 2-3 weeks later.
Fiona's post states 'very near future' soo... I'm looking forward to her every single day!
I'm literally down for legit dozens of recoloured familiars; There are so many familiars I love but their colours don't match any of my dragons. I need more Mint-coloured familiars in my life. Blease.

Not to mention I know it wouldn't be a really hard thing for them to do considering there's a bunch of familiar recoloured images in the gatcha-things in the Coli, sooooo yeah; All the Familiar recolours! :D :D :D
I'm literally down for legit dozens of recoloured familiars; There are so many familiars I love but their colours don't match any of my dragons. I need more Mint-coloured familiars in my life. Blease.

Not to mention I know it wouldn't be a really hard thing for them to do considering there's a bunch of familiar recoloured images in the gatcha-things in the Coli, sooooo yeah; All the Familiar recolours! :D :D :D
Really liking the update so far! I just wish we could have an Ancient breed-specific clothing article update :”)
Really liking the update so far! I just wish we could have an Ancient breed-specific clothing article update :”)

Hello, I have a little idea of new familiar if you are interested in it?
@Aequorin
https://i.gyazo.com/6d4cc0bd57dd2f6e2ebba58e9f19778f.png

Hello, I have a little idea of new familiar if you are interested in it?
@Aequorin
https://i.gyazo.com/6d4cc0bd57dd2f6e2ebba58e9f19778f.png
oWECx4C.png

Welcome to my profile magestical creatures and their creators)))
So do we get double chests if we bond with her familiar the time that wed get one from regular bonding?
So do we get double chests if we bond with her familiar the time that wed get one from regular bonding?
Just another feral fool
So excited for the new modern derg! :D
So excited for the new modern derg! :D
bCDUww4.gifbPmQ3X1.png
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77