Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Fiona's Fantastic Familiars
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 76 77
I love Fiona, even more now than it's canon she's trans! It's so amazing to see normalized representation like this; hopefully we can have more lgbtq characters in the future, besides her and Scribbles! c:
I love Fiona, even more now than it's canon she's trans! It's so amazing to see normalized representation like this; hopefully we can have more lgbtq characters in the future, besides her and Scribbles! c:
jC0MHtC.png zYK7yAB.gif
Jacob
male pronouns pls

interests:
captain harlock, genshin impact,
zelda, space battleship yamato,
star trek, stargate, mlp, lotr
xx CnNBdW0.png
gret news: i love fiona
gret news: i love fiona
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
I love bonding with my familiars on a daily basis,most of my familiars are awaken.Will still enjoy visiting Fiona daily,just another fun way of doing bonding [emoji=banescale laughing size=2].Can't wait to see the new modern breed[emoji=gaoler laughing size=2]
I love bonding with my familiars on a daily basis,most of my familiars are awaken.Will still enjoy visiting Fiona daily,just another fun way of doing bonding .Can't wait to see the new modern breed
I will say that people who have pretty much every familiar on the record will have a distinct advantage of obtaining any of the extra prizes. It gives incentives to not just get familiars that look best with your dragon or works for its lore, but to get bonus treasure and items. I will say I love the concept of getting quote-in-quote "Shiny" familiars for bonding with my normal familiars. I'm always up for collecting more. :) I do wish there was a way to get the kickstarter familiars like the sprites and whatnot, but maybe the Dems will be generous again like they were with the Rat Fox pair, so I will remain hopeful. :)

Can't wait to see what the next dragon looks like. :D I can't even imagine what it can look like. With the Ancients they are clearly made off the Modern dragons (Gaolers with Tundras and Banescales with Ridgebacks), so I have no basis off what it will look like. Can't wait. ^^ Maybe this one will be aquatic?
I will say that people who have pretty much every familiar on the record will have a distinct advantage of obtaining any of the extra prizes. It gives incentives to not just get familiars that look best with your dragon or works for its lore, but to get bonus treasure and items. I will say I love the concept of getting quote-in-quote "Shiny" familiars for bonding with my normal familiars. I'm always up for collecting more. :) I do wish there was a way to get the kickstarter familiars like the sprites and whatnot, but maybe the Dems will be generous again like they were with the Rat Fox pair, so I will remain hopeful. :)

Can't wait to see what the next dragon looks like. :D I can't even imagine what it can look like. With the Ancients they are clearly made off the Modern dragons (Gaolers with Tundras and Banescales with Ridgebacks), so I have no basis off what it will look like. Can't wait. ^^ Maybe this one will be aquatic?
f3ddYmI.pngcib7xC4.png43VGxJT.png
OK...but what if you have the familiar(s) from Fiona's Feats already, and have already Awakened them? Do you automatically get the reward(s) Finona offers, or do you miss out? It would really be awful, for instance, if I couldn't get the Sparklespore Moth just because I have two dragons who quite happily bonded with the Amaranth Moth and Leafy Moth several years ago. I hope they take that situation (and similar ones) into consideration with this new "game". Otherwise, doesn't it penalize older and/or more frequent players?
OK...but what if you have the familiar(s) from Fiona's Feats already, and have already Awakened them? Do you automatically get the reward(s) Finona offers, or do you miss out? It would really be awful, for instance, if I couldn't get the Sparklespore Moth just because I have two dragons who quite happily bonded with the Amaranth Moth and Leafy Moth several years ago. I hope they take that situation (and similar ones) into consideration with this new "game". Otherwise, doesn't it penalize older and/or more frequent players?
fw5Pc0h.png
Q U E E N
Q U E E N
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
Will we ever be able to sort our bestiary by bonding level? It would also be very helpful if we had the same option when choosing a familiar for a dragon. Ooh, last thing that I would absolutely adore: Wouldn't it be awesome if we could see the dragon we are trying to choose a familiar for, like side by side, instead of on a different page?
Will we ever be able to sort our bestiary by bonding level? It would also be very helpful if we had the same option when choosing a familiar for a dragon. Ooh, last thing that I would absolutely adore: Wouldn't it be awesome if we could see the dragon we are trying to choose a familiar for, like side by side, instead of on a different page?
@Canisa

Yep, you can still complete the feats! One of the staff posts on this thread confirmed as such.
@Canisa

Yep, you can still complete the feats! One of the staff posts on this thread confirmed as such.
YUDrFCG.png
dude this looks so awesome! i can't wait!
dude this looks so awesome! i can't wait!
scrying workshop save me....scrying workshop...save me scrying workshop
5hF3FGk.pngyGbxkXV.png
qeQwZlo.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
Oh my gosh, this is fricking exciting-
I know literally everyone is saying this but like AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-
Oh my gosh, this is fricking exciting-
I know literally everyone is saying this but like AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-
i eat sand and I love my wife. What more can a dragon want
otherkin - fictionkin - bisexual + genderfluid
tumblr_n7rzu5QTOk1tf36f3o1_400.png
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 76 77