Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Fiona's Fantastic Familiars
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77
OH YES PLEASE
OH YES PLEASE
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
how exciting!
how exciting!
PvGrR8V.png
POGCHAMP
POGCHAMP
/// Kacper/Prince
/// 23 + He/Xe
/// Please don't use tone indicators for me!
/// ART SHOP
neo_pixel.png
This is all so cool! I can't wait to see the new modern dragons!!
This is all so cool! I can't wait to see the new modern dragons!!
yayyyy the way to bond right now is not convenient for me so I'm glad :)))
yayyyy the way to bond right now is not convenient for me so I'm glad :)))
AZaaqmj.png sushi_1.png
Oh Fiona looks lovely and really fun!! Very excited. Thank you for the update.
Oh Fiona looks lovely and really fun!! Very excited. Thank you for the update.
nC079FU.gif
FObX7rS.png
TO5f5vS.png
QUIpVFE.png
Al1BEGR.png
b1d9d7038ed5f6df160810683bbdaaad19236e65.png
okay now this? is epic
okay now this? is epic
MUYNhfy.pngP9aWhak.png
mTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.png
6mVFIuV.pngmlHpBMC.png
6KQB58c.pngKRcB6uC.png
11439sg.png weia2aX.pngnJpYdaN.png
LDkMPPP.pngpkY2oAO.png
oaolHwW.pnggYW0j5f.png
gziv3Ja.pngtHMlMJF.png
This new familiar friend is super cool!
Edit: I don't think I saw anything about this but, what happens if familiars show up that we already have awakened, for her tasks?
This new familiar friend is super cool!
Edit: I don't think I saw anything about this but, what happens if familiars show up that we already have awakened, for her tasks?
tumblr_q3gekzRrjW1xw4u9jo1_540.png
HOLY GODS, new NPC. I never clicked on anything as fast as I did on this Dev update. I just saw a new post loading and I clicked without hesitation.

YO HKGDLJ, this is a great update. I'm really curious to see how this concept will turn out in the end, it sounds a bit confusing but pretty cool! I think this will be very helpful to people who don't have the funds to just buy all the familiars AND it ties more interaction to the concept of familiar bonding. Honestly, can't wait to see what you'll come up with in the end!

And hot damn, the progress!!!! When I saw the genes I was like that's nothing, that'll be up and done in no time because I know that genes take much less time than apparel. Sweet sweet stuff, I love it, thanks for sharing! Can't wait to see who it will be UwU
HOLY GODS, new NPC. I never clicked on anything as fast as I did on this Dev update. I just saw a new post loading and I clicked without hesitation.

YO HKGDLJ, this is a great update. I'm really curious to see how this concept will turn out in the end, it sounds a bit confusing but pretty cool! I think this will be very helpful to people who don't have the funds to just buy all the familiars AND it ties more interaction to the concept of familiar bonding. Honestly, can't wait to see what you'll come up with in the end!

And hot damn, the progress!!!! When I saw the genes I was like that's nothing, that'll be up and done in no time because I know that genes take much less time than apparel. Sweet sweet stuff, I love it, thanks for sharing! Can't wait to see who it will be UwU
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Ooh, I cannot wait to see these implemented in game!
Ooh, I cannot wait to see these implemented in game!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77