Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Fiona's Fantastic Familiars
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 76 77
*HEARTEYES* OMG Fiona is wonderful :D I can't wait to see her full design.

And FAMILIARS! Collecting them has been one of my favourite things since I started playing (crying forever that I'll never have a bonefiend), and I've always wished there was more we could do with them.

Also, NEW RECOLOURS! EEE! Seriously, as excited about this as about the modern breed update (which is also super exciting.)

Question, will the recolours also be eligible to appear in Fiona's random flattery rotation, or in the tasks? Because I can see that getting messy (... that sentence was a trainwreck. I hope it made some sense, lol.)
*HEARTEYES* OMG Fiona is wonderful :D I can't wait to see her full design.

And FAMILIARS! Collecting them has been one of my favourite things since I started playing (crying forever that I'll never have a bonefiend), and I've always wished there was more we could do with them.

Also, NEW RECOLOURS! EEE! Seriously, as excited about this as about the modern breed update (which is also super exciting.)

Question, will the recolours also be eligible to appear in Fiona's random flattery rotation, or in the tasks? Because I can see that getting messy (... that sentence was a trainwreck. I hope it made some sense, lol.)
OOOOOO [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]I love this new npc, Fiona is great[emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] giving me more encentive to bond with my 400 familiars XD also another new breed? I cannot wait ^^ You devs are the best I swear gonna have to make more lair space so I can get that new breeeed Have a good day [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
OOOOOO

I love this new npc, Fiona is great

giving me more encentive to bond with my 400 familiars XD

also another new breed? I cannot wait ^^

You devs are the best I swear

gonna have to make more lair space so I can get that new breeeed

Have a good day
lightning.gif tumblr_osstieOhPG1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif
Call me Halo please ^w^

(Old) Gallery | Socials | She/Her
| Pet sims I play | Bored |
+3 FR Time | My FR Artshop! |
| Commision Me Here |
tumblr_osstieOhPG1v8lm95o1_75sq.gif lightning.gif
W8Kw4ri.png
pJMraxT.png
W8Kw4ri.png
I really do love developer updates and Fiona's Fantastic Familiars sounds great (I really hope that the Sparklespore Moth ends up being a real fam it looks pretty) [emoji=tundra happy size=1]
I really do love developer updates and Fiona's Fantastic Familiars sounds great (I really hope that the Sparklespore Moth ends up being a real fam it looks pretty)
look_at_dem_Leggs_bg.gif 2PgeVQK.png AXgbdLB.gif look_at_dem_Leggs_bg_alt.gif
yes yes yes yes yes
yes yes yes yes yes
Just so long as it works with people that have been here for along time and have most fams bonded, I'm fine with it. I only have 127 not bonded, 5 not discovered (KS/Beta), and all the rest are Awakened.

Looking forward to this, but interested in the details that either I didn't see in the first post, or I'm not awake enough to have caught them. (Please feel free to nicely point out what I missed, if you want?)

Thanks.

Edit:

Also, as a transmasculine nonbinary, Fiona being trans is very important to me. Thank you for putting her here in the game.
Just so long as it works with people that have been here for along time and have most fams bonded, I'm fine with it. I only have 127 not bonded, 5 not discovered (KS/Beta), and all the rest are Awakened.

Looking forward to this, but interested in the details that either I didn't see in the first post, or I'm not awake enough to have caught them. (Please feel free to nicely point out what I missed, if you want?)

Thanks.

Edit:

Also, as a transmasculine nonbinary, Fiona being trans is very important to me. Thank you for putting her here in the game.
i’m absolutely in love with fiona [emoji=banescale love size=1] i can’t wait until her trading post is finished!! it seems really cool and i hope there’s really cool recolors!! and i’m so happy for the update on the new modern breed! i absolutely cannot wait!
i’m absolutely in love with fiona i can’t wait until her trading post is finished!! it seems really cool and i hope there’s really cool recolors!! and i’m so happy for the update on the new modern breed! i absolutely cannot wait!
giphy.gif
Fiona being Canonically trans is really important to me and exciting to hear!! I love her already!!
Fiona being Canonically trans is really important to me and exciting to hear!! I love her already!!
ZTnIVNJ.gif FbAeDb0.gif
Fiona is so cute! I love getting more daily minigames too. All of those familiars I've collected will start to pay off!
Fiona is so cute! I love getting more daily minigames too. All of those familiars I've collected will start to pay off!
If the familiar is attached to a dragon in the Hibernal den, does that reduce the effect of bonding since a hibernating dragon doesn't interact with it's familiar?
If the familiar is attached to a dragon in the Hibernal den, does that reduce the effect of bonding since a hibernating dragon doesn't interact with it's familiar?
Adoptable_-_Zukana13731_Hyacinth.png
This new feature looks cool! And it's good to hear the development of the new modern breed is going well, can't wait to see what it looks like! Keep up the awesome work, FR! [emoji=banescale laughing size=1]
This new feature looks cool! And it's good to hear the development of the new modern breed is going well, can't wait to see what it looks like! Keep up the awesome work, FR!
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 76 77