Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Fiona's Fantastic Familiars
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 76 77
Thanks guys!
I've stuck with this game a lot longer than others precisely because of the amount of updates and events that there are, and I appreciate that!

Keep up the great work and thanks again! :D
Thanks guys!
I've stuck with this game a lot longer than others precisely because of the amount of updates and events that there are, and I appreciate that!

Keep up the great work and thanks again! :D
G3Nj7lD.pngLhkETtZ.png

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1837475/
fiona said trans rights!
fiona said trans rights!
zompvoj_by_rythiian-dchjkcr.png
So excited about this update! I love the idea of further developing the interaction with familiars! [emoji=ridgeback love size=1] Take as much time as you need with that new modern breed, we can wait.
So excited about this update!
I love the idea of further developing the interaction with familiars!

Take as much time as you need with that new modern breed, we can wait.
WG2K6wH.png
The familiar thing is so helpful! I was hoping for something like this...

My #1 tip to earn money BOND WITH FAMS
The familiar thing is so helpful! I was hoping for something like this...

My #1 tip to earn money BOND WITH FAMS
add me on arknights
[quote name="DatMoonGamer" date="2020-01-23 12:29:55" ] But imagine if you awaken a Boolean tho [/quote] Assuming the eight familiars are chosen at random, and that they cannot select duplicates, there is a roughly 1.02% chance of a Boolean appearing any given day - on average, one Boolean would appear every 98 days. (The odds would get worse with every familiar released; I'm just using the numbers that exist right now.) It takes 89 bonds to get a familiar to Awakened, taking an approximate 8722 days, or 23.9 years. So we'd be waiting quite a while. :P
DatMoonGamer wrote on 2020-01-23 12:29:55:
But imagine if you awaken a Boolean tho
Assuming the eight familiars are chosen at random, and that they cannot select duplicates, there is a roughly 1.02% chance of a Boolean appearing any given day - on average, one Boolean would appear every 98 days. (The odds would get worse with every familiar released; I'm just using the numbers that exist right now.) It takes 89 bonds to get a familiar to Awakened, taking an approximate 8722 days, or 23.9 years.

So we'd be waiting quite a while. :P
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
Very excited for the news of a new modern breed, but I [i]really[/i] wish you guys would maybe focus on fixing all the gene art issues on existing breeds first [emoji=nocturne sad size=1]
Very excited for the news of a new modern breed, but I really wish you guys would maybe focus on fixing all the gene art issues on existing breeds first
fIrkakB.png tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o1_75sq.png DeB4uZe.png
a129Nss.png SM9WJh6.png fX0bVgZ.png
OH MY GOSH I love the idea of Fiona so much! :D

I am incredibly excited to meet her lol, and I'm crossing my fingers we may see a boolean recolor XD

this is awesome! :D
OH MY GOSH I love the idea of Fiona so much! :D

I am incredibly excited to meet her lol, and I'm crossing my fingers we may see a boolean recolor XD

this is awesome! :D
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
I love everything about this. New familiars, bonding with familiars that aren't accessible (I saw the staff response confirming Booleans - hoping Kickstarter familiars are also in her collection), bonus money for already owning the familiar, everything.

I do wonder, though: for the Flattery page, it mentions two categories, familiars we don't have, and ones that we have and are on a dragon. Does this mean, if we own it and it's in the hoard, we need to attach it to a dragon to get the bonus treasure? (If so, I hope the equip page gets some improvements before then)

And it's nice to know how the next Modern Breed is going. Surprising that the Hatchling design isn't finished - I assumed that the genes were done for all three designs at once (but maybe that's why it's only 20%? It's only the genes that came out since the adults were finalized?). Other than that, it's hard to tell how fast it's moving because this is our first update about it, but you have to start somewhere!
I love everything about this. New familiars, bonding with familiars that aren't accessible (I saw the staff response confirming Booleans - hoping Kickstarter familiars are also in her collection), bonus money for already owning the familiar, everything.

I do wonder, though: for the Flattery page, it mentions two categories, familiars we don't have, and ones that we have and are on a dragon. Does this mean, if we own it and it's in the hoard, we need to attach it to a dragon to get the bonus treasure? (If so, I hope the equip page gets some improvements before then)

And it's nice to know how the next Modern Breed is going. Surprising that the Hatchling design isn't finished - I assumed that the genes were done for all three designs at once (but maybe that's why it's only 20%? It's only the genes that came out since the adults were finalized?). Other than that, it's hard to tell how fast it's moving because this is our first update about it, but you have to start somewhere!
OH I really love this update!
OH I really love this update!
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
Trans dragon my people trans dragon I love her
Trans dragon my people trans dragon I love her
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread