Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Baldwin Conversions
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
Goo gonna be worthless now.
56725830.png
~ Look who's there!
29990397.png
~ Aha it's the Snakehead!
51916770.png
~ Fancy a fight?
I'm really pleased that the conversions are something that only unlocks at further levels!! The work myself and others put in to gain levels before this update still feel valuable. The fun of working on alchemy for me has always been about trying to make all the items at my current level, then looking ahead to what I could do next, but as things went on the grind became pretty tough. With this update, I feel things have been levelled out- the beginning isn't made too easy, but the later brews are more achievable. Thanks staff!!! [emoji=heart size=1]
I'm really pleased that the conversions are something that only unlocks at further levels!! The work myself and others put in to gain levels before this update still feel valuable. The fun of working on alchemy for me has always been about trying to make all the items at my current level, then looking ahead to what I could do next, but as things went on the grind became pretty tough. With this update, I feel things have been levelled out- the beginning isn't made too easy, but the later brews are more achievable.

Thanks staff!!!
tpG8plN.gif 20f0d7fd40667f35723eea7f24de9c519f7b2cca.png 9tl1qHF.gif
[quote name="Jenshy" date="2020-01-21 01:57:22" ] Goo gonna be worthless now. [/quote] [i][b]AMEN[/b][/i]
Jenshy wrote on 2020-01-21 01:57:22:

AMEN
[center]Thank you so much FR Team for Baldwin Conversions [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Thank you so much FR Team for Baldwin Conversions
Lqph2GZ.gif
I've been hoping for this for years!! thank you for this update!
I've been hoping for this for years!! thank you for this update!
[quote name="Jenshy" date="2020-01-21 01:57:22" ] Goo gonna be worthless now. [/quote] Just give it some time. The market will stabilise, as players convert all of their current excess mats. Also, there will still be people who prefer to just buy mats, so they can save time when brewing a recipe. Some mats will be lower in value, sure, but they'll still be profitable, whether you sell them as is or make genes to sell.
Jenshy wrote on 2020-01-21 01:57:22:

Just give it some time. The market will stabilise, as players convert all of their current excess mats.

Also, there will still be people who prefer to just buy mats, so they can save time when brewing a recipe. Some mats will be lower in value, sure, but they'll still be profitable, whether you sell them as is or make genes to sell.
so grateful for this! I just decided to go through and try to brew up all the familiars
so grateful for this! I just decided to go through and try to brew up all the familiars
Ooh nice
Ooh nice
This is so cool! Thanks for this newest update to Baldwin's Brew! :D
This is so cool! Thanks for this newest update to Baldwin's Brew! :D
this is fantastic!!! ive been wondering what to do with my lesser alchemy ingredients
this is fantastic!!! ive been wondering what to do with my lesser alchemy ingredients
The Callenreese Clan - captorkinnie

Aslan, Ash or A
He, him and his
Pronoun.page
Click me above!!!
iuEBSJ3.png
Zn1clbn.png
czjozDN.png
JWeMvw7.png
faKBo3F.png
C2zykEL.png
H2jRHgT.png