Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Baldwin Conversions
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 50 51
Awesome!

The familiars are really cool, too.
Awesome!

The familiars are really cool, too.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
the new familiars are sooo pretty!!
the new familiars are sooo pretty!!
[ happiness noises intensifiy ]

I need these conversion abilities SO very bad. :'D
Thank you very much for this update!
[ happiness noises intensifiy ]

I need these conversion abilities SO very bad. :'D
Thank you very much for this update!
+9 hours to FR Time
This is amazing!
This is amazing!
Signature_zpss7bcoadx.jpg
i love this idea so much! its already such a help
i love this idea so much! its already such a help
w9bDUNq.pngPgv53XB.pngmlHpBMC.pngkCTrfom.png
CQ7Bbrl.pngJNaCTSP.pngcNlQITm.pngbRMhELZ.png
Gbwcg3q.pngBT1N47G.pngx8bDWFu.pngR1dejfm.png
Best update in a long time - this is great!
Best update in a long time - this is great!
tumblr_inline_nmpzdtnOyw1t6xkgm_500.png
I cannot wait for the crystalline gala! and I don't use Baldwins very much but the brewable familiars might make me use it more often [emoji=mirror happy size=1]
I cannot wait for the crystalline gala! and I don't use Baldwins very much but the brewable familiars might make me use it more often
Cookie
Thank you for this, we all needed it! lol
Thank you for this, we all needed it! lol
zl1ZGZ2.png
SEIqIGe.png
tqGkHih.png
JNaCTSP.png
QetF0Qf.png
yZFrBUC.png
nby_splatter.png dahhq8n-70055096-1b17-43ea-922e-f67ed89a8f7e.gif lesbian_splatter.png
I haven't fully crawled back from my hiatus just yet and I haven't been commenting much on previous announcements during it, (hoping to come back this week), but I just want to pop in to say 'thank you' for the recent updates! Baldwin Conversions will be wonderful for the folks who do not have the time to mass reduce/those who simply have bad Baldwin luck (such as myself, heh).

In terms of the economical impact-- I do not think this'll make selling Baldwin materials useless, just perhaps cheaper- there will always likely be people who will buy them from the Auction House to save time, including myself and the "rarer" the slime, the more time it'll take overall, only now a certain level of RNG is no longer a barrier.

Conversions are a new feature, It can and will inevitably knock the economy as it stabilizes itself to accommodate said feature (referring to features concerning items in some way. such as apparel/gene releases and this), a permanent 'crash' where materials are no longer desirable seems very unlikely to me with the above in mind. I sincerely think that this update will help, rather than hurt the site and its economy in the long term.

I haven't fully crawled back from my hiatus just yet and I haven't been commenting much on previous announcements during it, (hoping to come back this week), but I just want to pop in to say 'thank you' for the recent updates! Baldwin Conversions will be wonderful for the folks who do not have the time to mass reduce/those who simply have bad Baldwin luck (such as myself, heh).

In terms of the economical impact-- I do not think this'll make selling Baldwin materials useless, just perhaps cheaper- there will always likely be people who will buy them from the Auction House to save time, including myself and the "rarer" the slime, the more time it'll take overall, only now a certain level of RNG is no longer a barrier.

Conversions are a new feature, It can and will inevitably knock the economy as it stabilizes itself to accommodate said feature (referring to features concerning items in some way. such as apparel/gene releases and this), a permanent 'crash' where materials are no longer desirable seems very unlikely to me with the above in mind. I sincerely think that this update will help, rather than hurt the site and its economy in the long term.

frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
This is a great update!
This is a great update!
Waystone1.gif
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 50 51