Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Spiral Lore, Mod Apps, Bug Fixes
1 2 3 4 5
I love this lore update, because it confirms that Spiral dragons are just about the most adorable thing ever. Thank you for the encyclopedia / lore updates!
I love this lore update, because it confirms that Spiral dragons are just about the most adorable thing ever. Thank you for the encyclopedia / lore updates!
A pink and cream snake with butterfly wings. The Mottled Buttersnake from your bestiary! ~TYPHOON~
Yay :D New lore!
Yay :D New lore!
I still wait for Imperial entry in Encyclopedia, but whatever, I can wait as long as it is needed, if this article would be as good as Spiral's one.

Since the application deadline passed, is there any estimated date of announcement of new moderation team members?
I still wait for Imperial entry in Encyclopedia, but whatever, I can wait as long as it is needed, if this article would be as good as Spiral's one.

Since the application deadline passed, is there any estimated date of announcement of new moderation team members?
5p3axy.jpg
Spirals still don't make sense to me, but okay.

I still like them. Especially the cute hatchlings!
Spirals still don't make sense to me, but okay.

I still like them. Especially the cute hatchlings!
ice_rune_50x50.png
Spirals sound totally like a caffeinated me character-wise, which is why I like them even more! <3
Spirals sound totally like a caffeinated me character-wise, which is why I like them even more! <3
MS6xnJoY_o.png
I am a unicorn now.

crosses that off the bucket list
I am a unicorn now.

crosses that off the bucket list
I love that spirals basically have ADHD. XD They&#039;re a beautiful species though. I&#039;m definitely looking forward to getting one. *u*
I love that spirals basically have ADHD. XD They&#039;re a beautiful species though. I&#039;m definitely looking forward to getting one. *u*
Undelcorn! I like that! :D
Undelcorn! I like that! :D
MS6xnJoY_o.png
Site lag has been worse today all day than it has been for quite some time. I keep having issues of pages only partially loading, images not loading. the whole layout derping, pms not being able to be opened.

I have cleared my cache repeatedly, refreshed pages, Im using Firefox also tried cometbird and have same issues.

*jabs FR with a sharp stick*
Site lag has been worse today all day than it has been for quite some time. I keep having issues of pages only partially loading, images not loading. the whole layout derping, pms not being able to be opened.

I have cleared my cache repeatedly, refreshed pages, Im using Firefox also tried cometbird and have same issues.

*jabs FR with a sharp stick*
Gravemind meets Plaguebringer. All Hail the Green Flood-Plague!
vzNlDQJ.gifKjfBGiq.pngyjJhTxB.png
*grumbles about said lag causing double post* :(
*grumbles about said lag causing double post* :(
Gravemind meets Plaguebringer. All Hail the Green Flood-Plague!
vzNlDQJ.gifKjfBGiq.pngyjJhTxB.png
1 2 3 4 5