Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Fans & Underbelly
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
Fans being released for gaolers means they had it planned even before banescales got released. So basically staff never intended for banescales to have it for themselves. Complicated genes take a long time to make.

I would deeply appreciate it if staff put up a note in the site status box once they realised met/all for banescales was missing a shadow layer. It would have made people put projects on hold and not get disappointed that their perfect, newly gened dragon became something completely different. I was lucky, as my to-be metallic wasn't born yet and the change would have made her look terrible.

Still, there is work to be done for met/all on banescales. As @RiavaCornelia pointed out, the colours show differently on the genders. It shouldn't. Grapefruit should look like the male's colouration, not the female's.

Underbelly was something the users asked for, and I'm thankful that you listened. As it's a very simple gene I don't think staff was working on it beforehand, but it came out nice. I'm not sure what breeding rarity it is.

More lair tabs is deeply appreciated. Thank you! I haven't used squiggle yet, so I never noticed the difference on the genders, even if it was a bug.
Fans being released for gaolers means they had it planned even before banescales got released. So basically staff never intended for banescales to have it for themselves. Complicated genes take a long time to make.

I would deeply appreciate it if staff put up a note in the site status box once they realised met/all for banescales was missing a shadow layer. It would have made people put projects on hold and not get disappointed that their perfect, newly gened dragon became something completely different. I was lucky, as my to-be metallic wasn't born yet and the change would have made her look terrible.

Still, there is work to be done for met/all on banescales. As @RiavaCornelia pointed out, the colours show differently on the genders. It shouldn't. Grapefruit should look like the male's colouration, not the female's.

Underbelly was something the users asked for, and I'm thankful that you listened. As it's a very simple gene I don't think staff was working on it beforehand, but it came out nice. I'm not sure what breeding rarity it is.

More lair tabs is deeply appreciated. Thank you! I haven't used squiggle yet, so I never noticed the difference on the genders, even if it was a bug.
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.

Suggestions forum: put important changes in site status box

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/2806698

Suggestions forum: put important changes in site status box

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/2806698
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
So no refund on their screwup that honestly should have been caught and fixed during smoke testing.
So no refund on their screwup that honestly should have been caught and fixed during smoke testing.
@failedslacker I believe FR rarely does refunds unless there's a problem with Paypal.

And there was an announcement saying there was a problem with Metallic/Alloy on Banescales. Holy crap? I can't find the announcement...Jeez staff, you really screwed the pooch with this one. Still, I don't think they'll hand out refunds, even though this is clearly their fault.
@failedslacker I believe FR rarely does refunds unless there's a problem with Paypal.

And there was an announcement saying there was a problem with Metallic/Alloy on Banescales. Holy crap? I can't find the announcement...Jeez staff, you really screwed the pooch with this one. Still, I don't think they'll hand out refunds, even though this is clearly their fault.
Seraph / Any pronouns / Wishlist
ooh pretty
ooh pretty
5iXiC8z.png
szLFrpq.png
jA5A7gu.png
cutkr0S.png
fkWjutW.png
QG3ZDTL.png
[quote name="Fletchling" date="2020-01-10 14:33:45" ] @failedslacker I believe FR rarely does refunds unless there's a problem with Paypal. And there was an announcement saying there was a problem with Metallic/Alloy on Banescales. Holy crap? I can't find the announcement...Jeez staff, you really screwed the pooch with this one. Still, I don't think they'll hand out refunds, even though this is clearly their fault. [/quote] I just want the gems spent and 10kt to remove the gene back for something that is their fault. It's not even something small that falls under "you can't test everything" - it looks like they didnt test anything. The metallic alloy issue was highly noticeable across all colours and would have been apparent right away if they had just bothered to look at one dragon with met or alloy after the release. It is a total QA fail and they aren't taking any responsibility for it.
Fletchling wrote on 2020-01-10 14:33:45:

I just want the gems spent and 10kt to remove the gene back for something that is their fault.

It's not even something small that falls under "you can't test everything" - it looks like they didnt test anything. The metallic alloy issue was highly noticeable across all colours and would have been apparent right away if they had just bothered to look at one dragon with met or alloy after the release.

It is a total QA fail and they aren't taking any responsibility for it.

OH YE FANNY BOIS
OH YE FANNY BOIS
ok fine i changed my sig
ah, so now the banescales can,,
I was checking out different offspring outcomes with my banescales and I got one with orca which at the time I had no idea orca gave a black underbelly and I was really confused because both parents would be geneless and underbelly didnt exist
ah, so now the banescales can,,
I was checking out different offspring outcomes with my banescales and I got one with orca which at the time I had no idea orca gave a black underbelly and I was really confused because both parents would be geneless and underbelly didnt exist
60C91478-EC77-45FA-9F79-5183B3507FB5.png
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=124&bodygene=33&breed=17&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=57&tertgene=3&winggene=33&wings=55&auth=ec71c0c76373a457ad2c513b4a09a33bf427a9b5&dummyext=prev.png[/img] ok it's cute
dragon?age=1&body=124&bodygene=33&breed=17&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=57&tertgene=3&winggene=33&wings=55&auth=ec71c0c76373a457ad2c513b4a09a33bf427a9b5&dummyext=prev.png
ok it's cute
tumblr_inline_pars7hIkd31r3btyq_540.giftumblr_inline_parsrsrZ1J1r3btyq_540.jpgtumblr_inline_psw8fkw66v1r3btyq_540.png
I failed at it, but I'm waiting to see some true fluffy koi boys! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=85&bodygene=38&breed=17&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=3&winggene=39&wings=89&auth=6c30844f92dff7ab0456a9baae2b268ffb84bdc3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I like the males most because the fans look attached to the wing membrane, giving a better feel of continuity and belonging. I don't mind it, and I like there being gene options for all tastes. It doesn't matter if I didn't like it because someone else would. As for the genes... Not everyone is so well versed in the game that just one look would of told them the gene was broken... I for one was blissfully unaware. But I am unaffected as I didn't buy those genes. I feel bad for those that did and expected their dragons to exist unchanged.
I failed at it, but I'm waiting to see some true fluffy koi boys!
dragon?age=1&body=85&bodygene=38&breed=17&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=3&winggene=39&wings=89&auth=6c30844f92dff7ab0456a9baae2b268ffb84bdc3&dummyext=prev.png
I like the males most because the fans look attached to the wing membrane, giving a better feel of continuity and belonging.
I don't mind it, and I like there being gene options for all tastes. It doesn't matter if I didn't like it because someone else would.

As for the genes... Not everyone is so well versed in the game that just one look would of told them the gene was broken... I for one was blissfully unaware. But I am unaffected as I didn't buy those genes. I feel bad for those that did and expected their dragons to exist unchanged.
57351288p.png 80437372p.png LEpJMnn.png
kHBaXec.png
cdqdRxL.png
bX96R21.png
ll0CfnD.png
_____ 2VtxnMX.png
QUIpVFE.png
Pgv53XB.png
fRmh0SH.png
oczO35g.png
77147164p.png 48694802p.png
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60