Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Tool: Game Database
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 92 93
Oh WOW!
Oh WOW!
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
Thank you!
Thank you!
T3u4zFz.png
Oh, this is good. This is very good. Guess I get to spend some hours of my free time geeking out on this database.
Oh, this is good. This is very good. Guess I get to spend some hours of my free time geeking out on this database.
Accent Shop
Oh very nice, thank you!
Oh very nice, thank you!
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
Holy smokes, this is amazing! I've so been wanting to be able to search apparel by color!
Holy smokes, this is amazing! I've so been wanting to be able to search apparel by color!
Ryuu: Are you calling me a sea slug?
Io: Sea slugs are cute.
(Cute High Earth Defense Club Love! Love! - Ep. 10)
Oh wow this is a HUGE update. Must have taken a while, I'm glad to see it released as a regular update rather than an anniversary thing! Very nice.
Oh wow this is a HUGE update. Must have taken a while, I'm glad to see it released as a regular update rather than an anniversary thing! Very nice.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
I JUST NOTICED IT WHEN I CHECKED HATI AND I WAS AMAZED.

BUT THIS IS WAY BETTER! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
I JUST NOTICED IT WHEN I CHECKED HATI AND I WAS AMAZED.

BUT THIS IS WAY BETTER! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
BEXx3Jf.gif F9Q5MgG.gif v0bd3FH.png
Egg-cellent Hoarding Idea
Wishlist [WIP]
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2019-12-04 11:02:28" ] [quote name="Pyropii" date="2019-12-04 11:01:26" ] Xhaz... you can be a game developer AND a poet [/quote] @Pyropii It's too late for me .......... but to the promising youths of this world: the sky's the limit. [/quote] thank u :')
Xhaztol wrote on 2019-12-04 11:02:28:
Pyropii wrote on 2019-12-04 11:01:26:
Xhaz... you can be a game developer AND a poet

@Pyropii

It's too late for me .......... but to the promising youths of this world: the sky's the limit.
thank u :')
This is the best update we've ever gotten
This is the best update we've ever gotten
tXKbExw.png Please take a look at my HibDen for forum games! I store a lot of my dragons there cause I don't have space! Tabs I don't want used say so in tab description.
PRAISE BE THIS IS AMAZING

Search skins BY USER??? Finally!!
PRAISE BE THIS IS AMAZING

Search skins BY USER??? Finally!!
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 92 93