Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2019
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29
Everything looks gorgeous! Happy Rockbreaker's earthies! [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=earth rune size=1]
Everything looks gorgeous!
Happy Rockbreaker's earthies!
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
Happy festival everyone! Congrats to the contest winners!
Happy festival everyone! Congrats to the contest winners!
Happy Rockbreakers everyone! However I don't see myself using any of the apparels or skins of this event. :/
Happy Rockbreakers everyone! However I don't see myself using any of the apparels or skins of this event. :/
Assinatura.png I'm a 6+FR time
English is not my native language
---
You can visit my Hatchery and Art Shop
I love the new skins!! :D
I love the new skins!! :D
Thank you for the honorable mention! Oh, but also something I noticed...

@Undel There's a problem on the Accent/Skin tool tips they they show a treasure value rather than a Skin ID on most of them
Thank you for the honorable mention! Oh, but also something I noticed...

@Undel There's a problem on the Accent/Skin tool tips they they show a treasure value rather than a Skin ID on most of them
9JtpJMB.png eFlrMnj.png
Themed Dragons for Sale
B/T Missing Familiars

Any Pronouns . 27 . FR+8
Sarcastic Accents
Commissions
HYPE
HYPE
head200.png My time - FR + 10

Saving for Guises and Kelpie Manies but SPENDING FOR ANYTHING
Sorry for my English. It will be great if you correct my mistakes
(Hey I can draw for wishlist items)

Check my Toyhouse pls
htable200.png
Hm. The apparel isn't... quite what I'd hoped for after seeing everything all the other flights got, but... it definitely offers archaeologist dragons something fitting for their profession, it's tied into overlooked Earth lore, and it's not just a cluster of dirt. And I can appreciate all three of those things. Thank you very much.
Hm. The apparel isn't... quite what I'd hoped for after seeing everything all the other flights got, but... it definitely offers archaeologist dragons something fitting for their profession, it's tied into overlooked Earth lore, and it's not just a cluster of dirt. And I can appreciate all three of those things. Thank you very much.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
AHHH I LOVE THE SKINS THAT GOT CHOSEN!!! Everyone did amazing! I saw the ping and was like "Impossible, was I picked?" Nope but I'm still BEAMING over the honorable mention! I love the items, happy Rockbreaker's everyone! This would be my first time entering for the contest! <333333[emoji=snapper star size=1][emoji=snapper star size=1][emoji=snapper star size=1]
AHHH I LOVE THE SKINS THAT GOT CHOSEN!!! Everyone did amazing! I saw the ping and was like "Impossible, was I picked?" Nope but I'm still BEAMING over the honorable mention! I love the items, happy Rockbreaker's everyone! This would be my first time entering for the contest! <333333
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
HAPPY ROCKBREAKERS!!!!! [emoji=snapper love size=1]
HAPPY ROCKBREAKERS!!!!!
Omg that new jox recolor is the best thing
Omg that new jox recolor is the best thing
The RNG taketh, and the RNG taketh more. The RNG does not give.
Hoard style apparel guide (!image heavy!)
Small art shop!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29