Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fade & Blend
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 47 48
thank you so much! now I have a reason to finally use all these complex tertiary genes...
thank you so much! now I have a reason to finally use all these complex tertiary genes...
The new genes are amazing! Love the gradients.
The new genes are amazing! Love the gradients.
i smell a dreamy approaching [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=42&breed=11&element=5&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=38&winggene=42&wings=118&auth=8b557d7123d0ad4cadfcd6cd7d871a76fa346760&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
i smell a dreamy approaching

dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=42&breed=11&element=5&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=38&winggene=42&wings=118&auth=8b557d7123d0ad4cadfcd6cd7d871a76fa346760&dummyext=prev.png
s3wjajt.png _
bug/mech
he/it
art shop
nb_by_kufoo-dcew587.png transgender_by_kufoo-dcew5dn.png ovTHYvJ.png
Love the idea of the gene!! The execution, not so much I'm afraid.

The gradients make the dragons look flat and featureless. It makes dragons look flatter than the Basic gene. It reminds me of the old Macromedia Flash days when people would put flat-looking gradients on everything, which never looked good.

The gradients could use some tweaking so they look less like an unedited gradient where only the colours where chosen but the rest of the settings were still set to default.

I want to love this gene but it makes dragons look both flat and unfinished.
Love the idea of the gene!! The execution, not so much I'm afraid.

The gradients make the dragons look flat and featureless. It makes dragons look flatter than the Basic gene. It reminds me of the old Macromedia Flash days when people would put flat-looking gradients on everything, which never looked good.

The gradients could use some tweaking so they look less like an unedited gradient where only the colours where chosen but the rest of the settings were still set to default.

I want to love this gene but it makes dragons look both flat and unfinished.
[emoji=nocturne love size=2] The new genes are so cool! Thank you for this update!
The new genes are so cool! Thank you for this update!
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
Love the new genes, they're great! The accent gradient colors being blended in opens so many fun possibilities with terts, I'm a fan! Look at this lady, she's gorgeous: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54715180] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/547152/54715180_350.png[/img] [/url]
Love the new genes, they're great! The accent gradient colors being blended in opens so many fun possibilities with terts, I'm a fan!

Look at this lady, she's gorgeous:

54715180_350.png
ixFcH86.png
1AfRbHW.gif
Dude this is so awersome!
Dude this is so awersome!
tumblr_pgcggvsVho1xu7967o2_540.gif
waterh2.png
Nice[emoji=special eyes size=1]
Nice
mlHpBMC.png
dT9HQge.png
WQA384m.png
BzjAkuF.png
oouioVf.png
NQvcoP6.png
cue 800 funnyman comments of IRISHIM...2 when it doesnt even look like irishim

ive been looking at this since yesterday and tbh i love it cos i've never liked irishim very much, sometimes it looks like plastic. i'm not thrilled about the color combos for some of them but honestly fade/blend is really good
cue 800 funnyman comments of IRISHIM...2 when it doesnt even look like irishim

ive been looking at this since yesterday and tbh i love it cos i've never liked irishim very much, sometimes it looks like plastic. i'm not thrilled about the color combos for some of them but honestly fade/blend is really good
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
nice new genes! I love how they look with peacock in particular.
nice new genes! I love how they look with peacock in particular.
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 47 48