Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Veined: A New Tertiary Gene
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 55 56
OH BOY! These look really cool!!
OH BOY! These look really cool!!
tumblr_inline_nj2by2nG1X1rkfucz.png
FRT +14
It looks so goooood.
It looks so goooood.
mxk5Q9c.pngthDLJf3.png
yerrrrr
yerrrrr
+3 Flight rising time sNz2pxJ.pngU1qRAMx.gifgif by baelfin
This is going to look great on all the dragons! It's so cool looking!
This is going to look great on all the dragons! It's so cool looking!
so... crackle, but good this time? love it!
so... crackle, but good this time? love it!
31625.pngx x
»she/her
»comp sci student
»FR+9
»badges .»coli quest
Smirch meets Smoke meets Crackle in this beautiful gene. Like Crackle, without the commitment! An amazing addition to the lineup [emoji=coatl love size=1]
Smirch meets Smoke meets Crackle in this beautiful gene. Like Crackle, without the commitment! An amazing addition to the lineup
arcane_flight_by_adocado_d9b2d6i_by_adocado-d9b2le0.jpgfkvKlqB.png7Xok5uK.png
[emoji=nocturne laughing size=2]
4MgWDBO.png
Omggg so cool!!
Omggg so cool!!
Dante - He/him - 20
Thrilled!
Thrilled!
tumblr_n6jo1pAwRl1rgx1dyo7_250.gif
I've gotta be honest, Im not a fan :/

If it were more metallic like then it would look better but it's too fleshy/looks like a stamp on the dragon and doesn't blend well in my opinion. That and the whole not appearing on the back wing of any species really throws me off. I appreciate what staff is trying to do but this is the 2nd crackle knock off (if you want to count smirch which I do simply because it is line based like crackle) and I'd like to see more unique genes. Not trying to hate or anything, just some feedback.
I've gotta be honest, Im not a fan :/

If it were more metallic like then it would look better but it's too fleshy/looks like a stamp on the dragon and doesn't blend well in my opinion. That and the whole not appearing on the back wing of any species really throws me off. I appreciate what staff is trying to do but this is the 2nd crackle knock off (if you want to count smirch which I do simply because it is line based like crackle) and I'd like to see more unique genes. Not trying to hate or anything, just some feedback.
YQ9JSal.png
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 55 56