Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Veined: A New Tertiary Gene
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 55 56
I know some people aren't liking the gene because it's not on both wings, but I just wanna say thank you to the artist, specifically for that. Personally, had it been symmetrical, it wouldn't have been as subtle and it'd also feel less organic. So, again, thank you for a new subtle tert with a natural look. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I know some people aren't liking the gene because it's not on both wings, but I just wanna say thank you to the artist, specifically for that. Personally, had it been symmetrical, it wouldn't have been as subtle and it'd also feel less organic. So, again, thank you for a new subtle tert with a natural look.
Yooooo this looks awesome!
Yooooo this looks awesome!
Dj7mGds.png
I love this gene, thank you!
I love this gene, thank you!
(+3 FR time)
Pastel and horror lair
Diet crackle
Diet crackle
105143.png
Awesome! This is what crackle SHOULD have been in the first place. This is nice and not overly cluttered and messy.
Awesome! This is what crackle SHOULD have been in the first place. This is nice and not overly cluttered and messy.
86848868.png

Looking for more cool dragons to add to your lair? Check out my dragons for sale HERE.
omg its gorgeous
omg its gorgeous
[quote name="Shen" date="2019-11-07 08:18:58" ] Diet crackle [/quote] This is the perfect feat description of this gene.
Shen wrote on 2019-11-07 08:18:58:
Diet crackle
This is the perfect feat description of this gene.
swap_by_rebebird-dcmdt5g.pngtumblr_puemdu5BCj1vjloioo1_100.pngSB3LpZT.png
for sure my new favorite gene.
for sure my new favorite gene.
Want a cheap lair review? Click me :)
[quote name="Shen" date="2019-11-07 08:18:58" ] Diet crackle [/quote]
Shen wrote on 2019-11-07 08:18:58:
Diet crackle
Want a cheap lair review? Click me :)
Not bad. I wish it was a little more metallic in some or all colors.
Not bad. I wish it was a little more metallic in some or all colors.
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 55 56