Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot 2019
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
i haven't gotten any skin since at least 6 months, it feels like drop rate of holiday chests have at least gone down by half :(
i haven't gotten any skin since at least 6 months, it feels like drop rate of holiday chests have at least gone down by half :(
Happy Riot of Rot!

Thank you artists for you contribution to the site, the artwork is lovely and so are the skins/accents. I look forward to seeing more from all of you!
Happy Riot of Rot!

Thank you artists for you contribution to the site, the artwork is lovely and so are the skins/accents. I look forward to seeing more from all of you!
Love the skins <3
Love the skins <3
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
Have the dropped rates for chests been lowered?? I've only gotten one this whole festival :/
Have the dropped rates for chests been lowered?? I've only gotten one this whole festival :/
HzEcRBY.png

Be Their Light
I think the drop rates were lowered. I got multiple, but I spent over 6 hours coli grinding every day of this festival, sometimes more. In past years, I found chests at a much greater rate. I also used the dom discount to flip skins, and usually the chest skins end up worth much less than the MP-only skins by the end of the week due to volume generated - this never happened.

Still, I had a great Riot - this was one of the best fests I've had in a while. All-around excellent skins, an awesome new apparel birb, and plenty and plenty of loot. Thanks, Plaguemom!
I think the drop rates were lowered. I got multiple, but I spent over 6 hours coli grinding every day of this festival, sometimes more. In past years, I found chests at a much greater rate. I also used the dom discount to flip skins, and usually the chest skins end up worth much less than the MP-only skins by the end of the week due to volume generated - this never happened.

Still, I had a great Riot - this was one of the best fests I've had in a while. All-around excellent skins, an awesome new apparel birb, and plenty and plenty of loot. Thanks, Plaguemom!
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
Ah I'm late to the party but I have to say I'm a fan of the bone bird but not so much the familiar and flag.

Haven't been on for a bit but I'm really happy to see all these new changes to the site.
Ah I'm late to the party but I have to say I'm a fan of the bone bird but not so much the familiar and flag.

Haven't been on for a bit but I'm really happy to see all these new changes to the site.
91741235.png77876607.png
Thank you for choosing some of the skins/accents i was eyeing in the submission thread. Eventhough I didn't get to play as much as i've wanted due to real life, i've enjoyed grabbing the the apparel/familiar/skins&accents that i wanted.[emoji=cat 3 size=1]
Thank you for choosing some of the skins/accents i was eyeing in the submission thread.

Eventhough I didn't get to play as much as i've wanted due to real life, i've enjoyed grabbing the the apparel/familiar/skins&accents that i wanted.
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
bye bye, Riot of Rot. :(
[quote name="iris27201" date="2019-11-03 14:29:48" ] bye bye, Riot of Rot. :( [/quote] see you soon....!
iris27201 wrote on 2019-11-03 14:29:48:

see you soon....!
dang I missed it this time noooo
dang I missed it this time noooo
24699391_bHpOJyVs5JvINoe.png > they/he
> german
> goth
> fandom dragons
dco58ux-e51b8195-ff35-42e4-a20d-f0262e15dd63.gif
> artist
> in love with shapes