Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Second Wave of Steampunk
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
yayz
yayz
big-nl.png
I like the new colours of the steampunk sets but I do miss the old design of the wings, to me it looked more realistic steampunk :\
I like the new colours of the steampunk sets but I do miss the old design of the wings, to me it looked more realistic steampunk :\
drgfly0.gif
@undel can y'all make your tumblr news posts a little more consistent (ie every time there is an update, not just some of the time)...
@undel can y'all make your tumblr news posts a little more consistent (ie every time there is an update, not just some of the time)...
TAkaIpD.png
the new apparel looks lovely! I'm sad that the rose gold/porcelain sets aren't close enough to match the one dragon I was hoping some new colors would, but they're still lovely!

Also: wildclaw scrolls!!! time to spend all my saved gems... :)
the new apparel looks lovely! I'm sad that the rose gold/porcelain sets aren't close enough to match the one dragon I was hoping some new colors would, but they're still lovely!

Also: wildclaw scrolls!!! time to spend all my saved gems... :)
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
64FS5.gifj0y8r.gifrD4ev.gifjzuUB.gifGvz94.gifH3s3h.gif4xih6.gif
QmB4Q.gif
yvdjc.gifds0BK.gif1roS7.gif
MORE STEAMPUNK [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/26H73Dl4HXXFe/giphy.gif[/img]
MORE STEAMPUNK
giphy.gif
XriSV9h.gif
OH WOW I AM LOVING THESE THINGS.[emoji=red star size=1]
OH WOW I AM LOVING THESE THINGS.
AAAAAAAA THE COLORS ARE ALL SO PRETTY!!!!
AAAAAAAA THE COLORS ARE ALL SO PRETTY!!!!
KKdqwb1.gif hi, i'm etui

she/they
I love the rose gold set, although I kinda wish the accent color was actually that teal color that seems to be erroneously in the goggle icon?
I love the rose gold set, although I kinda wish the accent color was actually that teal color that seems to be erroneously in the goggle icon?
BFEMrcM.png
Oh, nice man!
Oh, nice man!
w33CcwM.pngEfr5bPb.pngv2WpsKj.pngoNi4OTA.png8r7mgXQ.png
I just notice rose gold has blue goggles in the icon art but green on dragons :0 they all look good tho!!
I just notice rose gold has blue goggles in the icon art but green on dragons :0 they all look good tho!!
UvoSPaU.pngEgSsKCP.pngsdVKhGb.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29