Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bestiary Revamp
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 71 72
bless this!!
bless this!!
eq6zQ9M.png
eswSnrS.png
Z2soOA2.png
YMPbu9R.png
Yessss! Long have I regretted letting go of certain familiars, and now my collection is complete again! Thank you so much for this marvelous update!
Yessss! Long have I regretted letting go of certain familiars, and now my collection is complete again! Thank you so much for this marvelous update!
hJWOfQK.png
Im still excited for Wildclaw and skydancer emojis [emoji=skydancer size=1][emoji=wildclaw size=1]
Im still excited for Wildclaw and skydancer emojis

16159155922955337174188748864268.png
YESSSS, RISE MY NUDIBRANCH CHILDREN, RISEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
YESSSS, RISE MY NUDIBRANCH CHILDREN, RISEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
DtBIuzC.png
This is really cool!! Thanks, staff!
This is really cool!! Thanks, staff!
Ahhhh finally!!
Also the new fams are SO cute and SNAPPERS YES
Ahhhh finally!!
Also the new fams are SO cute and SNAPPERS YES
I love it, thanks staff! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I love it, thanks staff!
Rene2.png

Wishlist
Art shop
xxxxxxxxx shellbubble.gif
Nice!
Nice!
egg.gif
This update is the answer to my prayers thank you this makes it so much easier to track down the familiars I haven't awakened yet [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
This update is the answer to my prayers thank you this makes it so much easier to track down the familiars I haven't awakened yet
[center][img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/086/918/afb.gif[/img][/center] thank you guys so much the community has wanted this forever and it’s finally here [emoji=heart size=1]
afb.gif

thank you guys so much the community has wanted this forever and it’s finally here
Art of a frog on a leaf next to a bromeliad flower with the text Tropical Rainforest to the right
everbloomgardenspog 8VvjJ9p.png
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 71 72